Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Started hitting my facial bones for growth

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I'm hitting my jaw, browridge, chin and forehead. after hitting hard for 30 seconds i can feel the pain in those parts of face. looking forward to my results in a couple of months or years.

I can only handle 30 seconds of hitting right now (except my forhead that can handle like 140 seconds) I want to be able to handle atleast 50 seconds everywhere before 2023

Just smash your face theory

ahahaha nigger is killing his last braincels

will that help you escape inceldom?
No but I will make my face look better, I will still be ugly as fuck but better than the creature I am now

Start hitting your dick and balls with a brick and it will grow bigger too

If you take up boxing you can have someone else bust your face in for you. It will be less work.

Evidence or it's just Wolff's Law cope?
bonesmashing evidently does literally nothing. it swells up the area for a while and if you're lucky over the longterm gives you brain damage

i tried this shit way back and got permanent discolouring but my bones stayed the same. don't be a moron, op

You will only create scar tissue and temporary swelling. It’s legit if that’s what you want, temporary effects or long term scars.

bonesmashing evidently does literally nothing. it swells up the area for a while and if you're lucky over the longterm gives you brain damage

Brutal

I wanna try it out but don't wanna loose IQ points

I'm hitting my jaw, browridge, chin and forehead. after hitting hard for 30 seconds i can feel the pain in those parts of face. looking forward to my results in a couple of months or years.

I can only handle 30 seconds of hitting right now (except my forhead that can handle like 140 seconds) I want to be able to handle atleast 50 seconds everywhere before 2023
I did that like 10 years ago. Save up for surgery instead.

Still incel brutal, how much did your looks improve with surgery?
Maybe 0.5 points. Going for a bigger surgery hopefully next year though that will maybe give me 1 point if I'm lucky.

You got me rolling on the floor in public. Thanks for making my day I hadn't laughed at all in a while. It was so good I even left a fart out

Maybe 0.5 points. Going for a bigger surgery hopefully next year though that will maybe give me 1 point if I'm lucky.
Lets hope so, 1 point can make a good difference