Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory starving myself to leanmax

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when i was like 9 i started eating a lot and was pretty chubby until like 12 and when i was 13-early 14 i was still a little chubby and nowadays i am lean due to eating a lot less. now i usually just eat dinner or something and thats it, although i notice not eating makes my stomach feel weird and empty

lean due to eating a lot less.

This is why I didn't experience the weight gain that people on Prozac often have.

Of-course, I rarely ate due to severe anxiety.

skelly maxxing

This is stupid, no one gets lean starving

I'm skipping lunch but i eat some fruits instead of a complete meal, this makes me consume less calories. It is working because i do workout at gym and do cardio. If you lost too much weight in short time you loss a lot of muscle and there is a big chance you will get again the fat you had lost.

Muscle atrophy :feelskek:

This is stupid, no one gets lean starving
Unless you are going for the Gandhi look.
this-day-in-history-09161932---gandhi-begins-fast.jpg

JFL at starving yourself at 15. Get older first nigga, just workout and eat well or else you’ll fuck your body up even more.
Yep very dangerous nigga

You do realize you will stunt your growth:feelskek:

JFL at starving yourself at 15. Get older first nigga, just workout and eat well or else you’ll fuck your body up even more.
meh...dont care these days, in a self destructive mood a lot now

probably will become a junkie someday like my mom and dad jfl

when i was like 9 i started eating a lot and was pretty chubby until like 12 and when i was 13-early 14 i was still a little chubby and nowadays i am lean due to eating a lot less. now i usually just eat dinner or something and thats it, although i notice not eating makes my stomach feel weird and empty
are you above a 4?

You have too keep up your work out while your fast/lean maxxing. Otherwise your body will consume your muscles/gains faster than it will eat your fat, worsing your body fat percentage.

You'll get skinner but you'll lose strength and definition.

So you Auschwitz-max now

Otherwise your body will consume your muscles/gains faster than it will eat your fat, worsing your body fat percentage.
This is a myth and doesn't make any sense

i tried that for 2 weeks. it is not for me man. im the eater. so went to the gym for finding an excuse to my big appetite
also im 182 cm tall and 78 kg.

You gotta be careful. Not eating can actually slow your metabolism down, which is counterproductive for weight loss.

keep good work up. look for Yerba mate it helps burn fat

This is a myth and doesn't make any sense
No it's not, when it thinks it's starving, your body prefers to shed muscle instead of fat because muscle burn more calories and fat cells can have toxins trapped in them making them harder to digest.

The only way to counter this is to maintain your Normal workout, since your body won't get rid of muscle if its using it.

Ur 15, you’ll lose a couple of inches doing it

It's called puberty, don't know if you have heard of it

I have to Auschwitzmaxx too, I have to lose more than 50 lbs

Another childcel

meh...dont care these days, in a self destructive mood a lot now
Don't. You might care later. I binged on food while self destructive a while back and gained a bunch of weight and since I did it fast I got some stretch marks.

Now I'm losing it by just eating a lot less.

I

Its called fasting and yes it works
If you believe in fasting, you're an absolute idiot who knows nothing about getting lean.

Go play with your foid friends I know you're a fakeshit anyway, not just me, everyone here knows women in Asia are into that shitty low iq stuff.

End result is this, fasting doesn't make you lean.

I tell you what will make you lean, you need carbohydrate large amounts, protein in small amounts for muscle, creatine and all those supplements and you need to work out guaranteed.

Fasting doesn't work though, fasting long term makes you gain weight and makes you fat, when you're body fasts your muscles become less and less active and no longer has the energy, the carbohydrates to move, if you want veins and stuff you gotta take in energy foods like carbohydrates and go workout, that's the easiest, simplest way.

If you believe in fasting, you're an absolute idiot who knows nothing about getting lean.

Go play with your foid friends I know you're a fakeshit anyway, not just me, everyone here knows women in Asia are into that shitty low iq stuff.

End result is this, fasting doesn't make you lean.

I tell you what will make you lean, you need carbohydrate large amounts, protein in small amounts for muscle, creatine and all those supplements and you need to work out guaranteed.

Fasting doesn't work though, fasting long term makes you gain weight and makes you fat, when you're body fasts your muscles become less and less active and no longer has the energy, the carbohydrates to move, if you want veins and stuff you gotta take in energy foods like carbohydrates and go workout, that's the easiest, simplest way.
Fasting does make you lean. Everyone has muscle under their fat. Like are you stupid or a retard ?

Your mom is a gigastacy

Starving myself to ropee