Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News State mandated wives could soon be a reality in China.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Moving there soon, CHina is more meritocracy then anything

FUCKING BASED. THE WEST SHOULD DO THE SAME. TOO BAD WE'RE CONTROLLED BY JEWS WHO WANT TO ANNHILATE US

I was thinking they were going to insemination women with Chang seed and then have men be cucks or have the state raise them.

I was thinking they were going to insemination women with Chang seed and then have men be cucks or have the state raise them.
Nope.

Both parents are needed for healthy emotional growth of a child.

It should be mandatory all over the world:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

It's really hilarious people here take CIA anti-china propaganda at face value and think China is some giga based place when in reality they are just as gynocentric and cucked as the west.

It's really hilarious people here take CIA anti-china propaganda at face value and think China is some giga based place when in reality they are just as gynocentric and cucked as the west.
China doesn't have any policies favoring women as far as I am aware of.
What do you mean by saying that China is gynocentric?

thats not sustainable. stupid foids would do it if they are given a chance.

China doesn't have any policies favoring women as far as I am aware of.
What do you mean by saying that China is gynocentric?
They're officially communist so feminism is part of their state doctrine (unlike based North Korea that has abandoned communism and its baggage long ago). China has much more women in executive positions than the west. I think America has like 10%, China has like 40%. Chinese media doesn't seem different than western media in that the focus is always on women. From what I hear divorce laws are also giga cucked.

How tf does china have a declining birth rate?

the commie scums never care about muuuuuh kids or whatever shit, they jsut want more slaves.
Same thing as the west. You think the (((western elite))) give two fucks about the well being of their country's people hell no. At least these commie chinks might be able breed via state intervention and the communist party of china actually cares about maintaining the China's core ethnic demographic unlike the west which is actively trying to replace and destroy it's people. I'd rather be ruled by these Commie chinks anyday of the week:feelsjuice:

based based based based based

china numba 1

why dont we do this???

How tf does china have a declining birth rate?
The strongest predictor for fertility rate is the education and income levels of the woman in the relationship.

The higher educated and highly earning women prefer to have very few or no kids at all.

This trend holds true all over the world except for Israel, where millennia of genocide has instilled a strong cultural identify amongst the jews who are actively trying to procreate.

fucking retard.

just 20 years ago china literally forced abortions, literally abducted foids and forced them into abortion. males sterilized.

the commie scums never care about muuuuuh kids or whatever shit, they jsut want more slaves.
Regardless, it’s still funny.

So they went from a child limit to a child minimum :feelskek:

Hypergamy, clown world, the clown parade marches on
The implementation of this policy should be quite tricky.

The Communist Party will get its head blown off by the people if they get it wrong.

Regardless, it’s still funny.
China could end up dominating the whole world if they master the implementation of this policy. While the rest of the world shrinks, the chinese will occupy the abandoned territory and flourish.

China could end up dominating the whole world if they master the implementation of this policy. While the rest of the world shrinks, the chinese will occupy the abandoned territory and flourish.
Clown world goes from master A to master B….damn

The world will always have a master.
Nature is fundamentally unequal.
I don’t think the Jews will give up that easily, but a lot of their policies are self defeating so China might overtake them. Would be an interesting battle

I don’t think the Jews will give up that easily, but a lot of their policies are self defeating so China might overtake them. Would be an interesting battle
Why do you think Jews rule the world?
Why tf is this forum so anti-semitic?

Why tf is this forum so anti-semitic?
"Jews" is code word for the elite.
George Soros, Bill Gates and the like.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You’ve got a long way to go, friendo

>anti Semitic

3F2649EC 51E5 45E2 892A 879D604BE0A0

When did I say anything anti Semitic? You’re adorable new friend

Retard, it clearly only is for already married or soon to be married couples, they won't go to some LDAR rice and just give him a girlfriend for no reason

Even more so as they got completely sex ratiod like India. So the White knights are even worse.

China should have done this absolutely decades ago, if they want to be a major power in the future they will need to have a lot more people and they're just not producing any. Mao Zedong actually got Chinese toilets to fuck and they experienced a population boom under him, he could literally just off 80.000.000 people and the population still rose at rocket speed.

We need actual Maoism to get rid of the population declined, not Dengism with Xi'ist characteristics. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: