Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

State of AndrewTate.IS

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
hey guys i'm new tee hee

so is this an andrew tate board? I notice that just about EVERY THREAD is about that nigga, and most users are incels, so it seems like a typical tatebro forum ? I find you guys fangirling over Tate so relatable, because I am a foid and I used to be a BTS fangirl tee hee when I was younger bc I liked their fashion sense, but then I stopped because actually they're pretty lame tbh.

:owo:

soooo what's youre favourite tate video? mine is the one where he is skibidi toilet and the

no one here likes andrew tate thats just the newfagot @Eremetic

54441.jpg

Top G bro. Escape the matrix you goy.

Top G bro. Escape the matrix you goy.
omg such wisdom

but I met one of the wachowskis and he/xhe said that you can only escape the matrix by becoming trans. does this mean that the only true andrew tate followers are trannies? asking for a friend

fanum taxes me

I dont get why zoomers are so obsessed with him
why are zoomers obsessed with anything tbh

bc they're retarded jfl

Escape the matrix now by buying my course where I tell you to work hard for society to escape the matrix
It's all part of escaping the matrix bro. If you don't want to put in the effort you are not a real man. Sign up to Hustler's university right now

omg such wisdom

but I met one of the wachowskis and he/xhe said that you can only escape the matrix by becoming trans. does this mean that the only true andrew tate followers are trannies? asking for a friend
Nothing wrong with being a tranny in the magnificent world that Andrew Tate will create. He is the Top G after all.

It's all part of escaping the matrix bro. If you don't want to put in the effort you are not a real man. Sign up to Hustler's university right now
paypigs are the true masters of rizz

the more you paypig, the greater your level of skibidi rizz. this is how to gain lvl. 100 gyatt

I hope @Eremetic is banned for good

paypigs are the true masters of rizz

the more you paypig, the greater your level of skibidi rizz. this is how to gain lvl. 100 gyatt
I don't understand half of this zoomer talk.

no one here likes andrew tate thats just the newfagot @Eremetic
that faggot started throwing false insults at me when in reality he was the brightest projector on this site jfl

Andrew Tate is mixed-raced. His opinion is irrelevant.