Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment State of Survival - which girls would you like to protect in the zombie apocalypse (rank in order if possible) and why do you want to protect them?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Dog to plant
LeftOfDog

I played this game mostly for the waifus

None; they would most likely leave the bunker to attempt to save a Chadlite jawmogger zombie... :feelskek:

Though they most likely would have died long before that, as listening to a sub 5 male to survive might be too unbearable for them to continue. :feelsclown:

I would brutally murder and cannibalize them (in State of Survival).
So you have a good looking woman in a zombie apocalypse and you would kill her and go back to jerking off ? That’s stupid.

isn't that the chink game with the weird ass ads?

A fucks her dog instead of incels, C, F, and J hate non-white men, E and I are lesbians, D, G and H aren't smiling, so really B is the only option here. I'd protect her so that she'll be indebted to me and I can give her as an offering if I get trapped by zombies.

C because she looks Yandre who would be willing to die for me

B,D and G, H, I, J are hot, they would protect me :feelsohh:

If theres an apocalypse, then first of all i must save my own fatass, not go and risk my life for some random guy

G, she has better genetics than me, looks taller than me, and she has lots of tools and weapons (apparently)

Cope of the highest orda

whats this cuck shit.

A, but only the dog. The zombies can have the foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back