Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stay away from people that still wear mask

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
Stay away and don’t associate with people that still wear mask. Especially people that wear a mask alone in their cars. These people have high levels of neuroticism. I deal with a lot of people at my job and I can say with certainty these people are crazy.

True, they might cough on me

b489afdb8df3159a5f0afe713a4db53a30b3edfer1-360-219_00.gif

I can accept it with truecels and other assorted subhumans wanting to hide their face, lest their full facial attractiveness be revealed and subtly mocked and belittled by foids and other normies... :feelsjuice:

But the rest have some sort of psychotic paranoia of a "disease" that statistically is more likely to give you no symptoms at all rather than kill you; 2 years and not being to get over it suggests the spoonfed propaganda may have hit a bit harder than affected. :feelswhat:

I can accept it with truecels and other assorted subhumans wanting to hide their face, lest their full facial attractiveness be revealed and subtly mocked and belittled by foids and other normies... :feelsjuice:

But the rest have some sort of psychotic paranoia of a "disease" that statistically is more likely to give you no symptoms at all rather than kill you; 2 years and not being to get over it suggests the spoonfed propaganda may have hit a bit harder than affected. :feelswhat:
I remember when you had less than 2 weeks online

I wear one in stores cause i believe the jew virus may still be out there to kill me

Stay away from such toxic mf‘s

I mock them

Or ask them if they are criminals

One girl from my class who is more shy (I think) and also pretty attractive imo wears these white masks everywhere she goes. Never saw her without a mask
Crazy levels of paranoia

Stay away and don’t associate with people that still wear mask. Especially people that wear a mask alone in their cars. These people have high levels of neuroticism. I deal with a lot of people at my job and I can say with certainty these people are crazy.
Stay away from ALL types of people

I would never judge or look down on anyone still wearing a mask, but what I would say is that if you're still wearing a mask in November 2022 due to covid, you'll likely be wearing it for the rest of your life.

To me it just indicates high levels of faggotry

I just don't like my face and feel more comfortable with it on

In my opinion, mostly people are still wearing masks not because they are afraid of corona, but because they are afraid to show their face because find themselves ugly. I also used to wear mask all the time while going out, but not anymore. I have been trying to lowinhibmaxxed and overcome my inferiority complex.

I wear a mask not because I'm neurotic (I'm like opposite of that), but to avoid catching corona.

Actually, the one's not wearing masks I find tend be to neurotic/NT.

I wear them to cover my face

Ooooor they're antivaxxers.

But it depends some regions do get a lot of covid cases so it makes sense they'll be wearing masks.

Stay away from such toxic mf‘s
my mon got corona jfl , these retards dont even question that it could just be a flue .

Man i need to move out . These People are litteral Brain Vermins at this Point.

I really enjoy when NPCs take a steop away from you or pass you in a big distance in the store or on the bus bc you don't wear a mask.

The mask is a gift to incels. I used to wear a 5xl black hoddie with a black mask, and black gloves, black cloths, and look like a cyberpunk ninja. There's surveillance cameras everywhere, do you really want them recording your face?

As if I have a choice whether to associate with people or not. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsjuice:

...wait, covid is still a thing?

...wait, covid is still a thing?
Went to the pet shop today and one of the guys working was wearing a mask. Didn't even look sick but overhead him say he was.

Don't know why people freak out over a glorified cold.

Went to the pet shop today and one of the guys working was wearing a mask. Didn't even look sick but overhead him say he was.

Don't know why people freak out over a glorified cold.
personally i just put a plastic bag over my head

It's a warning sign.