Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Steam is now copying reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Why has God forsaken us?
Why

Same as discord/<fags here who quote a post and then just post emojis>

Who even reads steam reviews, they're either written by fanboys or people who hate the game for reason.
I just watch trailers, watch some gameplay of somebody playing it, and then decide on buying it.
After cubeworld and starbound, early access is a cuckfest that needs to fuck off and die (though I will admit Hades is fun).

I wished to hope this was temporary, but it it isn't.

Who even reads steam reviews, they're either written by fanboys or people who hate the game for reason.
Oh i don't read them to see how the games are, i read them cause the negative section is usually a salt mine :lul:

I only read steam reviews bcuz sometimes they are funny

The soy is spreading.

This actually infuriating beyond the surface-level cringiness of it. Now retards are going to spam review sections with shitty low effort joke reviews to farm awards. Thanks for fucking up review section for everyone steam!

Abusive relationship :feelsseriously:

Abusive relationship :feelsseriously:
lol
This actually infuriating beyond the surface-level cringiness of it. Now retards are going to spam review sections with shitty low effort joke reviews to farm awards. Thanks for fucking up review section for everyone steam!
Eh i open Steam like once a month now so i don't give a shit.

What are you referring to?

You new to Steam or something? All the reddit style awards you see at the bottom? That wasn't there before, ever.
I don't do vidya anymore. Wait people pay for this shit like for reddit gold? Barely use reddit either ngl.

lol

Eh i open Steam like once a month now so i don't give a shit.
I mean this decreases the reliability of steam reviews when buying a game. Not the end of the world but infuriating

I don't do vidya anymore. Wait people pay for this shit like for reddit gold? Barely use reddit either ngl.
Somewhat, you buy games, which then give you points to spend on various shit like backgrounds, awards and so on.

Somewhat, you buy games, which then give you points to spend on various shit like backgrounds, awards and so on.
:feelsugh: This metaga(y)mification is really some normie shit wtf.

It isn't as bad as just paying outright money for fucking awards but still, just the inclusion of this alone has made me cringe into a new dimension and back.

Steam had been doing this point stuff for a long time. Apparently it works well with normie userbase.

Steam had been doing this point stuff for a long time. Apparently it works well with normie userbase.
When the pay to progress shit depletes you so hard of rewards that you need to include some into the distribution platform itself or what is this? :feelsPop:

imagine using steam instead of GOG