Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steam is now run by women, No wonder i cant have cool nicknames anymore

had a bunch of ideas huh? thats why the foid just stands in front of a whiteboard. What an idea. Dumb broad takes the easy way out yet again.

had a bunch of ideas huh? thats why the foid just stands in front of a whiteboard. What an idea. Dumb broad takes the easy way out yet again.
Yeah, They even wiped the page where i listed my specs and the japanese motivational videos, No bans were given tho except a 14 6 day name change and avatar ban extended to 14 days outta nowhere on the last hour because they are evil

If NVIDIA RTX and Japanese motivational videos are sexist, Then they can stick theyre dick and pussyflaps into a 4000 rpm pc fan!

YES IT, INCELS ALSO HAVE GAMING PCS AND RTX, WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN?

This toilet looks like a man

Funny thing is, When i had a non offensive name, They still removed that, So i just named myself nickname, Hopefully they stop harassing my profile, I am one citizen with free rights! And i will not have my nicknames squashed even if its not offensive or just a joke, Im here for FUN!

In the video one of the jokes, I hope, was to add "sexy" women legs to the Steam Deck. This is what happens when you let woman and normies become in command.
A while ago Valve produced some office tours and it was mostly men working with...c++ and doing game programming and shit. Now I bet it's split half between that and soy millennials and women with their marketing degrees brainstorming videos like this one. What a joke. I want to start my own company. It can't just be me sick of this shit.
Valves presentation was better ten years ago when gabe wasn't retired and was in charge.

steam still exist…

Tbh, It looks like a male woman :dafuckfeels:
They’re married so it’s a older millennial woman (born before 1990) so they older than me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back