Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stefan Molyneux Talk About Incels

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★

Hes Right? You are raised by single mothers?...

I had both of my parents.

I was and my mother is a piece of shit.

he has a point but thats just minor

Another alt-retarded.
It's not single mothers that make incels.

Spent my developmental years watching my mother get free meals and bills paid and even a home from boyfriends and then she'd laugh about it and talk about how disgusted she is by them.

Nobody recovers from the single mother pill.

I have two stable supportive parents still together. If anything, I learned the importance and value of pair-bonding from the way they raised me, which makes me even more resentful for not being able to have what they have, because I am genetic trash.

Defoooing Incels.
I hate that crypto kike btw.
He´s a shill, just like Alex Jones and the rest.
The only redeemable one being Styx.

The collapse of the family is a big contributing factor to inceldom tbh

I was raised by both parents, didn't stop me from being any less ugly and repulsive to femoids

Here is a small summary of what he´s all about:

Molyneux is high IQ, based, and blackpilled

Honestly, people from healthy family backgrounds will never, ever know the deep, endless pain of coming from a broken home, single parents, abusive step-parents...

Having no good childhood memories. No innocence, no carefree young years.

It blackpills you for life.

As usual hes wrong, were incels because in 2019 looks are everything, theres no father for your face

Molyneux is high IQ, based, and blackpilled

Honestly, people from healthy family backgrounds will never, ever know the deep pain of coming from a broken home, single parents, abusive step-parents...
I tend to disagree.
The man is a fraudulent plagiarist.

I have two stable supportive parents still together. If anything, I learned the importance and value of pair-bonding from the way they raised me, which makes me even more resentful for not being able to have what they have, because I am genetic trash.

He still doesn’t think fondly of Jews though.
He defends them, and calls all criticism regarding jooz, conspiracy theories.
Clearly, its the only way to shun any possible moment to address the bigger issue.

Who does he plagiarise?
It´s not a simple question of who.
He uses information to further push his neocon agenda, the man does not operate under sincerity.
Also, he larps as an alt-righter for those "conservative" $hekel$.
That´s why i call him a shill.
I do recommend Styx, he may not call out the jooz, but he is pretty damn accurate about pretty much everything else.
.Lets not forget Metokur aswell, he´s a brave dude, since he goes all the way in without being a fake.

scam artist. hes just sucking in vulnerable incels to make more shekels. fuck him.

He defends them, and calls all criticism regarding jooz, conspiracy theories.
Clearly, its the only way to shun any possible moment to address the bigger issue.

Can´t you see that he is larping ?
I don’t have a dog in this fight, don’t watch him or care tbh. I’ll see some of his tweets occasionally posted, that’s about it.

Watch my latest post. Down below.
That video ^

Well, to be fair to him that video is over 4 years old, his stance on the issue might have changed. 4 years ago I thought personality mattered to women, now I’m totally blackpilled.

But again, I don’t really know enough about him to defend him. He probably is a big shill fake.

Well, to be fair to him that video is over 4 years old, his stance on the issue might have changed. 4 years ago I thought personality mattered to women, now I’m totally blackpilled.

But again, I don’t really know enough about him to defend him. He probably is a big shill fake.
He larps all the time, he jumps where he sees big pockets.
It´s not real, it is a facade.
Of course, his jooish background does play a part on him being that way.
And, many will bite it, which is the sad part.

Stefan is full of shit, don't fall for it. the first sentence is correct though, thanks for a bit of empathy

Heavy cringe from Moly and his minions as usual.

YTo2OntzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjE1MDU2NzI7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjEwMjA7czoxOiJoIjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJjIjtpOjA7czoxOi

Molys sister from another mother, JFL.

KEKEKEK
WTF
Yeah doppelgangers are true shit, here is one more and her name included for further study. She is a radio and to a lesser degree TV personality here in Sweden.

B0254051 cf8d 4127 8d6f bec2b1a8d7de

My parents have been together the whole time.
I'm just ugly

It´s not a simple question of who.
He uses information to further push his neocon agenda, the man does not operate under sincerity.
Also, he larps as an alt-righter for those "conservative" $hekel$.
That´s why i call him a shill.
I do recommend Styx, he may not call out the jooz, but he is pretty damn accurate about pretty much everything else.
.Lets not forget Metokur aswell, he´s a brave dude, since he goes all the way in without being a fake.

Plagiarist is not the right word then.
I find myself agreeing with pretty much 80% of what he says, and I’ve watched a lot of his videos.
Also blaming Jews is a cope.
Just as many white cucks as there are Jews.

My parents have been together the whole time.
I'm just ugly
this. chad could be raised as a soyboy, but if hes 6'2 with a handsome face who supports LGBT rights, foids will still fuck him.

Plagiarist is not the right word then.
I find myself agreeing with pretty much 80% of what he says, and I’ve watched a lot of his videos.
Also blaming Jews is a cope.
Just as many white cucks as there are Jews.
He does follow the philosophy of some joo named Emmanuel. ( Not Macron btw jfl )
Blaming the people that sit in the highest seats of this system is cope ???
Sure thing.
Many whites DO have jooish background, just look at the soyboys.
All jooz.
Cope again ?
Cope.
Let me bury my head in the sand while i am "coping".
Everything is ok.
Jooz are a small minority, that just so happens to have a strong monopoly in the entire Western world.
Cope again.

Sorry, but i won´t partake in the ignorant state of mind.
It´s on you.

Last edited:
Many incels had single mothers, but it's not a determinant factor.

raised by both parents in a loving family, my dad and mom are still best friends and love one another.

I'm just ugly and short

I was raised by both of my parents and they're still married!

Stephan is an idiot. He's your typical tradcuck, they all worship women. Go back to bitching about how great the west is, Stephan. Don't forget to make your videos as long and as boring as possible, too. That's what you do best.