Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STEMcel here, I just ordered some weed

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
Weed is a really bad thing for student, especially for a stem student, cause it destroy your memory capacity

But I'm so dead inside these days, I didn't read anything or ate any meals for 3 days, Im just consumed by avolition, rotting in my bed watching thousand of animals documentaries and dreaming about dying in my sleep

I have money for ordering food but all I can consume is cigarette, water and coffee

And the final nails in the coffin was the thread about StemCels

I'm done, I'm getting high today, last time was in August 2023

I'm so tired, I'm so done FUCK EVERYTHING

Last edited:
I wish I had chosen aerospace engineering rather than a meme degree

Enjoy brocel.

Weed has helped me with my stem classes, easing the depression for a little while can sometimes outweigh the cognitive effects.

Weed has helped me with my stem classes, easing the depression for a little while can sometimes outweigh the cognitive effects.
Exactly, as an incel, you doesn't have a choice, it's either conserve a good memory capacity and get crushed by loneliness and suicidal thoughts OR just smoke to relieve the pain and assume the memory handicap effect of the weed

wish i had a stem degree

wish i had a stem degree

I will most likely rope before having enough money to enjoy life and even if Im still alive, what will I do with it? I'm a friendless autiste since the end of highschool and I have severe stuttering when I talk, nobody take me seriously, I'm the just the local clown that's why I became a hermit, I refuse to become the clown

I will most likely rope before having enough money to enjoy life and even if Im still alive, what will I do with it? I'm a friendless autiste since the end of highschool and I have severe stuttering when I talk, nobody take me seriously, I'm the just the local clown that's why I became a hermit, I refuse to become the clown
I am also a friendless autist, haven't had a single conversation with anyone in 3.5 years of college