Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Step by step guide to Online Dating

L

lost88

Greycel
I found this guide on how to succeed at Online Dating, I'm keeping it short and posting it for you guys here. It's a summary with practical tips (supposedly supported by scientific studies) focusing on optimizing the user profile to elevate your chances.

Succeeding in Online Dating
Whether you're seeking a short-lived romance or a long-lasting love story, one of the keys to success lies in enhancing your online dating profile.

1. Self-Reflection - Who Am I?
Before you embark on your online dating journey, it's essential to take a moment for self-reflection. Ponder on your identity, values, and what you aim to achieve in your next relationship. Scientific studies have consistently demonstrated that a strong self-image and clarity about your relationship goals significantly enhance your appeal in the dating world.

2. Crafting the Perfect Profile Picture
Your profile picture serves as the initial impression others form of you in the online dating realm. Research suggests that men who select high-resolution photos, no older than two years, featuring visible eyes and perhaps a smile significantly increased their chances of getting a "match". One study showed that the chance of getting a date increased by 76% for men who had pictures of them standing slightly wide-legged, which may signal a higher self-confidence.

3. Expressing Passion and Commitment
Love thrives on emotions, and your online dating profile should reflect that sentiment. Share what makes You feel alive in life, your dreams, and your passions. Words like "love," "devote," and "passionate about" convey enthusiasm and make your profile more appealing.

4. The Art of Specificity
In the vast landscape of online dating, generic descriptions like "enjoys spending time with friends" fall flat. Instead, be specific about your interests. Talk about your music preferences, your favorite activities with friends, and why these pursuits bring joy to your life. Specific details transform your profile into something intriguing and unforgettable.

5. Crafting a Unique Presentation
Your online dating presentation should set you apart. Craft an engaging introduction that piques curiosity and offers a glimpse into your personality. Utilize positive language that conveys the idea that spending time with you adds magic to their everyday life. Demonstrate that you are one-of-a-kind and possess something special to offer.

Source: https://www.powermind.app/en/Online-dating-for-men-1

You guys think it would work? I'm going to give it a try. Will keep you updated on the process.

Step by step guide to cuckdom

I'm good bruh

Step 1: Be chad

Step 2: Do not be anything other than chad

Havn't had a match in forever, will try the guide and see if there is any difference..
Is this going to be some kind of post where you, the great savior, post some bluepilled advice disguised as your own experiment and come back later like:
Wow guys, I did X and Y and I got great results! You guys should try this. Inceldom is no more!

Is this going to be some kind of post where you, the great savior, post some bluepilled advice disguised as your own experiment and come back later like:
Wow guys, I did X and Y and I got great results! You guys should try this. Inceldom is no more!
Haha, I wish

Isn't this meant to be an incel forum? There's other places to discuss online dating. Go back to reddit.

Isn't this meant to be an incel forum? There's other places to discuss online dating. Go back to reddit.
Perhaps you should go to the vcel (Voluntary Celibacy) forum ;)

Step 1: Look good

step by step bluepill shit

Step by step guide to GrAYposting​

Just be Chad teehee

The thread condensed: be Chad, don't not be Chad.
Online dating is a shit show if you're not at the absolute top. Chads don't impinge on each others lays. Normies tear each other to shreds to get a little MLADDY.

I’ve tried a couple of different ones; it’s just going to make you feel worse tbh. Some of these apps are fake too, I feel like. I actually got some matches on bumble but they never messages, probably just to keep you on there.

"Incels.is"

"Dating guide"

:lul:

I found this guide on how to succeed at Online Dating, I'm keeping it short and posting it for you guys here. It's a summary with practical tips (supposedly supported by scientific studies) focusing on optimizing the user profile to elevate your chances.

Succeeding in Online Dating
Whether you're seeking a short-lived romance or a long-lasting love story, one of the keys to success lies in enhancing your online dating profile.

1. Self-Reflection - Who Am I?
Before you embark on your online dating journey, it's essential to take a moment for self-reflection. Ponder on your identity, values, and what you aim to achieve in your next relationship. Scientific studies have consistently demonstrated that a strong self-image and clarity about your relationship goals significantly enhance your appeal in the dating world.

2. Crafting the Perfect Profile Picture
Your profile picture serves as the initial impression others form of you in the online dating realm. Research suggests that men who select high-resolution photos, no older than two years, featuring visible eyes and perhaps a smile significantly increased their chances of getting a "match". One study showed that the chance of getting a date increased by 76% for men who had pictures of them standing slightly wide-legged, which may signal a higher self-confidence.

3. Expressing Passion and Commitment
Love thrives on emotions, and your online dating profile should reflect that sentiment. Share what makes You feel alive in life, your dreams, and your passions. Words like "love," "devote," and "passionate about" convey enthusiasm and make your profile more appealing.

4. The Art of Specificity
In the vast landscape of online dating, generic descriptions like "enjoys spending time with friends" fall flat. Instead, be specific about your interests. Talk about your music preferences, your favorite activities with friends, and why these pursuits bring joy to your life. Specific details transform your profile into something intriguing and unforgettable.

5. Crafting a Unique Presentation
Your online dating presentation should set you apart. Craft an engaging introduction that piques curiosity and offers a glimpse into your personality. Utilize positive language that conveys the idea that spending time with you adds magic to their everyday life. Demonstrate that you are one-of-a-kind and possess something special to offer.

Source: https://www.powermind.app/en/Online-dating-for-men-1

You guys think it would work? I'm going to give it a try. Will keep you updated on the process.
You must be deluded if you think this dating advice will actually work

"Remember, self-confidence is your greatest asset in the world of online dating. Utilize it to your advantage, and let the law of attraction guide you toward finding true love. Much like Powermind's community, online dating can be a supportive and enriching experience when approached with the right mindset. Embrace your self-confidence, explore online dating sites like Tinder and Match, and embark on this exciting journey. Your true love may just be a click away."

I tried it but this didn't work. What am I doing wrong? Here's my profile photo for reference.

Online dating does not even work for MTNs