Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Step dad gaslit me again

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I am really tired of his shit with "iF yOU DonT CoMb yoUR hAiR yOu woNT ATtRAcT WoMeN" because I was going to the gym and I was going to expose him because a couple months ago he did say foids only care about personality but I didnt have much time and little does he know I actually have groomed before the gym many many times and did it work? No, so next time he tells me to comb my hair and shave I will just be like
"Fuck you [step dad]"
*shows him this*:
"Will this guy attract foids by just grooming himself?"

Ah, the classic just comb your hair theory.

Ah, the classic just comb your hair theory.
Ive done it many times and shaved and according to his logic I should have ascended years ago and inceldom wouldnt have existed

Yes of course, he just needs to be confident. There's someone for everyone teehee
Confidence = creep

Oh btw, if showers really did make us ascend then inceldom wouldnt exist (besides severely retarded)

The real truth of the matter of course is that there's no comb for your facial structure. But if there was then THAT would be a product I could get behind.

It's the same useless advice
Meanwhile... tyrone smells like shit and and only grooms himself once every 2 months and still gets to have sex with 60 different foids daily

Edit:I am not joking I deadass knew a part black tallfag who never showered and had the worst hairstyle because he never combed and never shaved and he still gets foids so explain that PC Prinicpal! :lasereyes:
(Deadass my step dad looks like PC Principal)

Last edited: