Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stepdad kills his disabled trucel stepson by injecting vodka in his feeding tube

Dunno man kinda sad ngl

Mercy killing tbh.

The stepdad is a literal saint.

He grants mercy to his stepson by killing him, sparing him a life of abysmal torment.

And he did this knowing he would be punished for it by this retarded society.

Mercy killing tbh.

He did nothing wrong.

The stepdad is a literal saint.

He grants mercy to his stepson by killing him, sparing him a life of abysmal torment.

And he did this knowing he would be punished for it by this retarded society.

He did nothing wrong.
You got my respect bro. I agree with you that stepdad is a hero

He saved the child from his suffering. I wished my dad would have killed me back then, so i wouldn’t have to endure my shit life today.

If I was born as an actual disabled blind cleft-palleted severely autistic giga subhuman like him I would want to be killed too :cryfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

If anything he did the job his whore mother was too lazy to do. His mother kept him in that state for 13 years.

Mercy killing tbh.
We'll put down a cow, horse, cat, dog etc that becomes to sick or injured to go on because we view it as humane and saving the animal from suffering. But we're supposed to let this boy live a painful and suffering filled life because "muh human life"

Even a shit life is worth living ,never give up
Are you fucking insane?

Or to put it more politely: Don’t you think there is a limit on how much suffering and trauma a human (or any being) can endure before life becomes just not worth it?

Zaid-Garcia-Burn-Victim.jpg

Don’t give up burnboyo. Life is a gift.

Are you fucking insane?

Or to put it more politely: Don’t you think there is a limit on how much suffering and trauma a human (or any being) can endure before life becomes just not worth it?

dude mogs me, he is famous and got interviewed by a chadlite :feelsohh: and he has tons of simps in his comments JFL they totally arent virtue signaling:shock:

Are you fucking insane?

I do think life isn’t worth it with some extreme times maybe

As we're all alien to one another just remember the fact that it could've been you that woke up one day, like that. Imagine what kind of world we live in that random luck spared you from that torment and granted it to another person mercilessly.

Now think long and hard about what this means.... Pretty sad, the world is a big cold rock. There's nothing to it and nothing to get

Dunno man kinda sad ngl
He was a turbo disabled truecel so
Mercy killing tbh.
put him out of his misery
If I was born as an actual disabled blind cleft-palleted severely autistic giga subhuman like him I would want to be killed too :cryfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsrope:
:yes:
Are you fucking insane?

Damn. Makes me feel good about my miserable life.
Beyond fucking brutal.:feelsbadman:

The stepdad is not a hero JFL what kind of low iq you dumb fucking gay niggers have to say this gay shit. those normies[UWSL] do it because of extra expenses. they don't care about how sad your life is as truecels [/UWSL]:what: [UWSL] he is not a hero by any means even if he successfully abolished his suffer of living, he's still a pos. may that truecel finds peace :what::whitepill:[/UWSL]

As ugly as I am thank god I was not born like this poor truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back