Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Steven Segal's true martial art is white leverage

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you are white, what's the point of acting white, and hanging out with other whites, when you can use your whiteness to mog the fuck out of minorities and get so much more out of life?? Why would I spend time with people that may have my own SMV or could possibly mog me, when I could just have all curry or asian friends and mog them constantly. Steven Segal is actually the greatest role model when it comes to white leverage. Even Wu Tang clan kinda caught on to this shit. I'm sure Steven had the most pleasurable life. But man, there's something about being white and appropriating other cultures in a half assed way, yet doing it better, and getting more pussy and money from being a fake asian guru. It's an inspired use of your race and height.

Last edited:
I hate it when white Hare Krishnas teach me the basics of Hinduism. However, I respect the one's who actually know their shit.

I hate it when white Hare Krishnas teach me the basics of Hinduism. However, I respect the one's who actually know their shit.
they teach it to you because they see you as inferior, a white can learn that shit in two weeks, and just teach it, because white people are just more confident with the information, and can present it in a cool white way that indians would eat up because their brownness gives them low self esteem.

Even if the white got the information wrong, you would feel obliged to placate in keeping the white happy, just so they wouldn't abandon the culture

I 100% support SJWs who complain about Last Samurai , Dragonfist etc

they teach it to you because they see you as inferior, a white can learn that shit in two weeks, and just teach it, because white people are just more confident with the information, and can present it in a cool white way that indians would eat up because their brownness gives them low self esteem.

Even if the white got the information wrong, you would feel obliged to placate in keeping the white happy, just so they wouldn't abandon the culture
Yup, Indians are naturally submissive to teachers and when you add white skin on top it's even worse

I hate it when Indians especially women start smiling like idiots in the presence of some white loser who started a week ago. Seeing some 40 year old mother show a full teeth head tilt smile makes me wonder "don't you have any shame or even self-awareness?"
I've seen starving homeless men look less happy at being given food and money than these curryfoids

Having white friends as an ethnic is cucked