Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Stfu foid

Hannibal

Hannibal

Banned
-
20220706 201659

All foids are whores

All men are cucks cause I am pretty sure the majority of that 13k like are men jfl there is no hope

Generalising men is actually socially accepted though while men who say even the slightest thing about women get cancelled.

Generalising men is actually socially accepted though while men who say even the slightest thing about women get cancelled.
Female privilege, they get away with anything:feelsdevil:

Remove the first and last sentences and she makes an excellent point.

Yes all holes.

Brainlet foid. Doesnt know that we dont say it for no reason and that there are studies proving it.

On the other hand : many Retarded women date only attractive males and generalized based on what attractive men did to them.

Dumb fucking whores.

I cant read anything written by a woman that's over one sentence:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Brainlet foid. Doesnt know that we dont say it for no reason and that there are studies proving it.

On the other hand : many Retarded women date only attractive males and generalized based on what attractive men did to them.

Dumb fucking whores.
btfo'd stupid foid's paragraph with 2 sentences, well done

"All women are girly" :feelswhat: Yeah no shit retard

i hope she get raped from 5 niggas

We say these things because they are true

"all women are girly"

Well they better fucking be.

What is she referring to? Men are all rapists or something? Rape is relatively rare, most men do not rape. Foids being weak, emotional, and acting like children is not rare at all and common among them which is why we generalize. :feelsjuice: