Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Still anxious about first day of work

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm still planning to become an engineer. Any STEMcels can guide me on what to expect on the first days of work?

Still a little nervous about work because some say it's harder than graduate school, starting my EE/coding job btw, any tips besides the usual?

@Transcended Trucel

Try not to talk about anything inceldom related :feelsaww:

Double or triple even the time you estimate it will take to do a certain task, make sure to communicate the time it may take if asked. As early on when you lack experience, estimating the time it takes to complete a task is hard to do. Especially the more complex said task is.

Double or triple even the time you estimate it will take to do a certain task, make sure to communicate the time it may take if asked. As early on when you lack experience, estimating the time it takes to complete a task is hard to do. Especially the more complex said task is.
Based