Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop being nice to women

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It's obvious that women see us as unworthy members of society. They deprive us of love, intimacy, and sex. These are things that all humans need according to Maslows hierarchy of needs. With that said, when you are in public, stop doing favors or nice things to women.

For example, when you enter a building, don't hold the door for the woman. If you are in college, refuse to help a female classmate if she needs help on a assignment, just say, "sorry, I don't know the answer". If you go to a store, don't tip the female cashiers or the female workers, only tip the men. If a woman drops something, don't help her pick it up, let her do the work. If you are working, don't do favors or help your foid coworkers, let them do the extra hard work by themselves. Etc. Women don't deserve our respect.

i have never been good or bad to women since i don't interact with them at all.

they don't give me attention and don't allow me to treat them badly or goodly. i am invicible for them

100% a foid talks you or me will be for asking homework. :blackpill: :foidSoy::society: