Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop validating IT foids

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When you tell these foids that you'd like to hate fuck them (consensually), all you're doing is inflating their massive egos.

Next time you think about DMing these foids, tell them that their pussy smells like fesikh. They will be so confused and ask "what's fesikh, then they'll google it and feel sadness and shame when they find out what it is because deep down they know their pussies really do smell like fesikh. We can do better than validating them.

I am instantly suspicious of anyone who constantly attempts to vie for attention from IT, regardless of what they say... :feelshehe:

Stop giving them justifications to obsess even more over us. :feelsjuice:

Next time you think about DMing these foids, tell them that their pussy smells like fesikh. They will be so confused and ask "what's fesikh, then they'll google it and feel sadness and shame when they find out what it is because deep down they know their pussies really do smell like fesikh. We can do better than validating them.
or just don't DM random trannies and give them attention at all?

To the IT :soy: or:foidSoy: who’s going to screenshot this please put me in the screenshot
1976A393 FB5A 43A8 9023 424D9183AD68

always had this point IT losers want our attention desperately, they literally rely on it. i hate seeing people here give them exactly what they want

I kinda agree, foids be foiding and they love their attention no matter what kind of attention it is

They even post selfies of themselves on IT which should tell you that they are really desperate for the attention too

I kinda agree, foids be foiding and they love their attention no matter what kind of attention it is

They even post selfies of themselves on IT which should tell you that they are really desperate for the attention too
They loved the whole selfie trend on IT

foid behaviour is so predictable

It’s usually teenage greycels that do this

Agree. We have too many simps

When you tell these foids that you'd like to hate fuck them (consensually), all you're doing is inflating their massive egos.

I would love to beat them in Tekken 7

we need to start banning for this shit. it's propping their ego, which is equivalent to simping.

holes love attention.

Women already have the highest level of ego from being given everything in life. Might as well get in where you fit in and try to get some pussy out of it

We should just ignore their existence and stop messaging them all together. They’d get so mad and frustrated.

Incels who message IT users just give fuel for them to post.

I just want my parking ticket validated...

Don’t even mention them to begin with. Don’t dm, just ignore them, act like they don’t exist

:yes::yes:

This is foid worship, I don't understand how people making threads on IT foids aren't banned yet.

Why do you care so much? The fact that you are an incel and it bothers is already validation for women