Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stores closed at 6am. Nothing good to eat

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I woke up early today at 4am Went outside at 5am, to see what's open. Everything good is closed. Only the shitty convenience stores with trash food are open. All the good places closed. While it makes sense from a business and trarric perspective. It is very annoying, to be forced to eat shit tier food as breakfast because all the good places are closed.

ended up eating a shitty mcsauasage. horrible taste

Should have burgularmaxxed

when i go to job i wake up at 7 am and all the restaurants are closed also so i can't buy anything good but i buy croissant sometimes or pain chocolat
Rbfg

when i go to job i wake up at 7 am and all the restaurants are closed also so i can't buy anything good but i buy croissant sometimes or pain chocolat
View attachment 747625
yeah it's very brutal and unfair . We can't eat anything fresh because fuckers have everything closed.

Wish I had a car and friends irl

I would drive to get food and go on an adventure

I woke up early today at 4am Went outside at 5am, to see what's open. Everything good is closed. Only the shitty convenience stores with trash food are open. All the good places closed. While it makes sense from a business and trarric perspective. It is very annoying, to be forced to eat shit tier food as breakfast because all the good places are closed.
just cook your own food theory

Wish I had a car and friends irl

I would drive to get food and go on an adventure
true that sounds fun. though sadly modern world lacks the adventure part outside a few select areas

I would go to a bad neighborhood just to experiance war like conditions
Even shittiest ghetto neighborhoods can't compare to real warlike neighborhood

I'd take a McBreakfast rn ngl. I'm just too lazy to ever get up in time.

We are not entitled to fresh food.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back