Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Story of the most SUBHUMAN foid I ever met

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date

rate her ass lol

• 1/10

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 2/10

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 3/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
She was this foid that was in my class during my Junior college year and she was super short (5’0-1), she had the most ugly revolting teeth i’ve ever seen too. :feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke:They were yellow with greenish brown stains on them and some of her teeth were chipped off or wonky. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: She had thinning grayish hair at age 22 and she wore those small incel/femcel glasses and her jaw was square shaped but the upper half of her head made her look like a bobblehead. :shock: She was also super thin with no curves, breasts or butt whatsoever and she looked 35 years older than she was and she had some wrinkles too but for some dumbass reason she also had a HUSBAND despite looking like 2/10 subhuman shit but I can’t get laid??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THIS PROVES WHY JUGGERNAUT THEORY IS REAL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes:

She also had light blue bug eyes but she's still subhuman KEK

Last edited:
She was this foid that was in my class during my Junior college year and she was super short (5’0-1), she had the most ugly revolting teeth i’ve ever seen too. :feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke:They were yellow with greenish brown stains on them and some of her teeth were chipped off or wonky. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: She had thinning grayish hair at age 22 and she wore those small incel/femcel glasses and her jaw was square shaped but the upper half of her head made her look like a bobblehead. :shock: She was also super thin with no curves, breasts or butt whatsoever and she looked 35 years older than she was and she had some wrinkles too but for some dumbass reason she also had a HUSBAND despite looking like 2/10 subhuman shit but I can’t get laid??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THIS PROVES WHY JUGGERNAUT THEORY IS REAL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes:
i know a foid with some of the worst case of bug eeys ever, no tits no ass 5'1 skinny framelet body, shitty personality with a chad bf

its over

2 because of the blue eyes

totally real bro i believe you

not

Your description of her is the same way Women describe us

i know a foid with some of the worst case of bug eeys ever, no tits no ass 5'1 skinny framelet body, shitty personality with a chad bf

its over
that's literally my junior year classmate

where is her ass jesus

The 1/10 bitch has more SMV than this entire forum combined.