Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Straight A’s.

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
Has anyone ever got straight A’s while in high school? I was close to having them until my history grade dropped down to a B near the end of the first semester freshman year. I was a lil distraught.

no and i didnt care

my parents pushed me to get A's but I never got them. even with alot of pressure that didnt force my iq to be higher. eventually I just accepted getting C's and B's as long as I passed the classes I didnt care anymore

I got 2 Fs in my freshman year of highschool and a bunch of C's ,
I dropped out in sophmore year,
but finished highschool at some indpendent studys place,
then wasted 5 years of my life getting a worthless math degree,
Now I'm close to 30 and never had a job

Has anyone ever got straight A’s while in high school? I was close to having them until my history grade dropped down to a B near the end of the first semester freshman year. I was a lil distraught.
Yep all through 6th to 9th grades. Started fucking up from that point onwards.

I wasn´t dumb, but didn´t have straight A´s either.

I was close to having them until my history grade dropped down to a B near the end of the first semester freshman year. I was a lil distraught
Ricecel moment

brutal, are you going to just apply straight to grad roles then? i assume this is your final year
I have around one more year but I'm not doing grad school after that.

No because of a class I had in senior year which u can find threads on from late 2022/early 2023. If it wasn’t for that class I would’ve had full blown straight As that year. It was like Satan or Jews themselves did this to me on purpose to fuck me over last senior year.

Anyways fuck that kike teacher I had hope the worst happens in her life

Sorry sweaty, but grades only start mattering in college.

I got 2 Fs in my freshman year of highschool and a bunch of C's ,
I dropped out in sophmore year,
but finished highschool at some indpendent studys place,
then wasted 5 years of my life getting a worthless math degree,
Now I'm close to 30 and never had a job
How is a math degree worthless?

I have around one more year but I'm not doing grad school after that.
graduate role I meant as applying to entry level positions and skipping internships

graduate role I meant as applying to entry level positions and skipping internships
Without any internships, it would be extremely difficult. There are new grads in my uni that interned at FAANG a few times, and even they're struggling to get a job.

Without any internships, it would be extremely difficult. There are new grads in my uni that interned at FAANG a few times, and even they're struggling to get a job.
yea for sure, all the recent layoffs hit the industry hard, over for collegecels

Respond to my message on here, grim reaper.

No I had a 0.33 gpa before kicked out