Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Straight from the horses mouth

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I was the one who approached him

"Women will approach if they feel comfortable around you and genuinely like you"

Translated from Womanese to English: "Women will approach you if they find you attractive"

This chick is saying that women will like you if you don't think about rape
Apparently chicks can read minds now
The males who are the biggest misogynists, rapists, criminals, perverts & deviants are also generally the most successful with women
This is why halos/failos are so important, where you looksmax to maximise your halos and minimise your failos so women will see you in a positive light even if you think about rape

The males who are the biggest misogynists, rapists, criminals, perverts & deviants are also generally the most successful with women
This is why halos/failos are so important, where you looksmax to maximise your halos and minimise your failos so women will see you in a positive light even if you think about rape
looksmaxing is gay

This woman helped a child rapist escape from prison :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chad can be a child rapist, but he is still a good person at heart. Ugly man is evil and deserves to die if he jaywalks

This woman helped a child rapist escape from prison :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chad can be a child rapist, but he is still a good person at heart. Ugly man is evil and deserves to die if he jaywalks
God damnn wtf !!

Incel trait: you have an account permanently suspended from Reddit for angering the soys so much. I have like 5 different accounts permanently banned lol

View attachment 646288

"Women will approach if they feel comfortable around you and genuinely like you"

Translated from Womanese to English: "Women will approach you if they find you attractive"
At least she Is honest in the end after sweetening the pill. They have to like you, which is rare and only for some. Making approaching effectively useless. Only chad wins

Incel trait: you have an account permanently suspended from Reddit for angering the soys so much. I have like 5 different accounts permanently banned lol
In r/virgin there's even fembot mods who banned me for the most ridiculous reasons :feelskek: can't be bothered anymore. Reddit is gigacucked.

Approaching on women is an incel trait