Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Straight from the noodlewhore's mouth: self-improvement is useless for ethnics

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If an Asian guy were to get buff and dress better and follow all that advice it still won’t make me attracted and want to date him

Race > all :blackpill:

Ethnics on suicide watch

For asian foid its a cultural thing to date an white men over asian men. The mental gymnastics.

This is why I hate noodlewhores and white cucks with yellow fever.

Noodles to the be put in the microwave to be cooked. It’s not wise to eat uncooked food generally.

This is why I hate noodlewhores and white cucks with yellow fever.
Since i got blackpilled i cant stand asian foids and i hate all asian foid worshippers because games and animes brainwashed them.

Since i got blackpilled i cant stand asian foids and i hate all asian foid worshippers because games and animes brainwashed them.
These weebs fall into the fantasy that noodlewhores are this uwu kawaii anime waifu that are loyal, obedient and feminine, and not hypergamous carousel-riding landwhales like cumskins.

When in reality noodlewhores have the worst attitude, are cold, self-entitled and selfish, and they're hideous subhuman gooks underneath pounds of fakeup.

Their materialism and status-seeking is the reason why they want white men. They are no different from any other foid.

These weebs fall into the fantasy that noodlewhores are this uwu kawaii anime waifu that are loyal, obedient and feminine, and not hypergamous carousel-riding landwhales like cumskins.

When in reality noodlewhores have the worst attitude, are cold, self-entitled and selfish, and they're hideous subhuman gooks underneath pounds of fakeup.

Their materialism and status-seeking is the reason why they want white men. They are no different from any other foid.
Awalt is the law, people forget that

Last edited:
t2k time to kill

Awalt id the law. people forget that
Which is why I always say that noodlewhores are way too overrated for what they actually are, and that they are always undeserving placed on a pedestal.

And most Asian foids are ugly subhumans. I'll even go as far as saying I would prefer dating a black foid over an Asian foid. AWALT is still law, but other races of women aren't given as much attention or desire. At least whites, Latinas and Arabs are on average more attractive.

Which is why I always say that noodlewhores are way too overrated for what they actually are, and that they are always undeserving placed on a pedestal.

And most Asian foids are ugly subhumans. I'll even go as far as saying I would prefer dating a black foid over an Asian foid. AWALT is still law, but other races of women aren't given as much attention or desire. At least whites, Latinas and Arabs are on average more attractive.
Like you said, men are coping by thinking Asian girls are cute traditional waifus, they lost their foids to liberalism and feminism and now they are coping with asian women.

Like you said, men are coping by thinking Asian girls are cute traditional waifus, they lost their foids to liberalism and feminism and now they are coping with asian women.
Yeah, and I just find it ironic and almost hypocritical that white men cope with wanting Asian foids because their white foids have made themselves undesirable, whereas Asian foids will refuse to date their own men.

Never ate Japanese food and I once tried Chinese food and was sick, those fuckers have a DEEP PROBLEM with hygiene (looking at your covid).
But man, Indian food mogs every food out there in variety, creativity and most of it is very cheap and vegetarian. They really foodmaxxed. :feelsthink:

Never ate Japanese food and I once tried Chinese food and was sick, those fuckers have a DEEP PROBLEM with hygiene (looking at your covid).
American Chinese food that you get from a few blocks down in your hood? Or actual authentic traditional Chinese food?
But man, Indian food mogs every food out there in variety, creativity and most of it is very cheap and vegetarian. They really foodmaxxed. :feelsthink:
They probably don't have clean water though and you'll end up with worms in your gut.

American Chinese food that you get from a few blocks down in your hood? Or actual authentic traditional Chinese food?

They probably don't have clean water though and you'll end up with worms in your gut.
I don't live in the USA. It was in Europe. And Indian food is cooked so most parasites would be dead, besides, I can replicate the food. Dal for the win. I say that as someone who ate some bang Indian food for years with my parents at a local restaurant. I didn't even need to try different dishes, Byriani is soo good I could eat it everyday. I really like how Indians live a very frugal life for the most part, I hate the consumerist, waste-focused American lifestyle. In America they think tripling down on the sugar, fat, meat, cheese and salt is gonna make something good. I know a lot of Indian food is fried and unhealthy too but still, let me have my Indian food cope :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
She is attracted to white privilege more than the white man himself.
This is hypergamy in action

Great, some more rage- and ropefuel for me.

There is no racemaxx

Rice are a soulless people, noodle or rice alike, no doubt noodlewhores are such shameless creatures, so much so that they talk about fkin whites even in their native countries and rice are meek enough to tolerate that. They don't even dress in their own fashion and emulate whites as much as they can. It's all well known in their communities and literally ever rice knows about this phenomenon eastern or western alike and they even have multiple subreddits on this issue yet the noodlewhore is unmoved.

Rice are a soulless people, noodle or rice alike, no doubt noodlewhores are such shameless creatures, so much so that they talk about fkin whites even in their native countries and rice are meek enough to tolerate that. They don't even dress in their own fashion and emulate whites as much as they can. It's all well known in their communities and literally ever rice knows about this phenomenon eastern or western alike and they even have multiple subreddits on this issue yet the noodlewhore is unmoved.
Brutal but true :feelsrope:

This. Absolutely disgusting insect like behavior

Asian women go for white men, it’s so common it’s probably because of foid genetics
Could it be genetic for Asian women to prefer White men? Like the Asian DNA?

:bigbrain: