Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strange vibes.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Everytime when I see one female at work ( and it's happens rarely ) I feel the same strong desire towards her.
Her behavior, manners, voice, feet, all her shape screams RAPEABLE.
I have seen her for a prolonged time a few years ago and also today, and she provokes the same mad desire to do something with her.
Maybe it's her arrogant aura ( she acts with disregard towards her subordinates ). But the energetics is crazy. She gives a vibes of wanting violent sexual assault [ in video game of course :society: ].

That's your peepee thinking.

there is always a breedable foid at work

"Strange Vibes " a product of the falio effect.

Follow your dreams. :feelzez:
Too pussy + I don't want to rot in the jail and put my family at a risk of retaliation. I also don't know anything about her.

there is always a breedable foid at work
There are many breedable females indeed but it's not about being breed able. She provokes desire of kidnapping her [ in video game ] and being playful with her ( but not playful like a child :society:).

She must have a lot of pheromones spewing from her, perfect mother material. Go rape her dude

Friendly reminder, these types of toilets often posses a personal army of soysimps, who would, without thinking twice, send a toxic mysoginistic inwel:soy: to Auschwitz Birkenau, if the latter dares to look into queen's direction for less than 0.001 millisecond.

Last edited: