Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strategy for being homeless without a van

M

meatball

Banned
-
Just saying, it wouldn't be that hard to live in a van. Main thing is to park safe and undisturbed.

Otherwise, I notice homeless head to inner city, where it's dangerous.

Me, I'd get a tent, and find a secluded spot. Thus, shitting and pissing would be easy enough.

A shed, like in a suburb, would work to sleep in.

Or what about a boat in a marina?

Pretend you're playing Elder Scrolls, but do it in real life.

The story of Christman Genipperteinga tells of a German serial killer and bandit of the 16th century. He reportedly murdered 964 individuals starting in his youth over a 13-year period, from 1569 until his capture in 1581.[1][2]

For about seven years Christman lived in a cave complex about one German mile away from Bergkessel (alludes to Bergkastel, elder German for Bernkastel)[6] in a wooded upland/mountain area called Fraßberg.[1] From there, he had a good view over the roads going to and from Trier, Metz, Dietenhoffen (elder German for Thionville) and the Lützelburg land (elder German for Luxembourg).[1]

The cave complex is described as being cleverly built, just like an ordinary house inside, with cellars, rooms and chambers, with all the household goods that ought to belong in a house.[1]

I just want to sleep 15 hours a day

hope you are prepared for hard mode.. *winter*
just get a job and live with parents.. not that hard