Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Struggling with employment is an ugly person problem btw

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Attraction causes people to seek you out as employees

Probably obvious to most of us but I needed to get this out of my system

Yeah, I've known it for a while, now, but I think it was only recently I've seen a study to prove it. Sadly, I cannot find it. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I've known it for a while, now, but I think it was only recently I've seen a study to prove it. Sadly, I cannot find it. :feelsbadman:
Yeah. I was actually posting after seeing an anecdotal piece of evidence where normies told how they never have to seek jobs themselves

Yeah. I was actually posting after seeing an anecdotal piece of evidence where normies told how they never have to seek jobs themselves
Yeah, I'm probably the only person that's spent over a decade of his life trying to establish a career with a useful degree, and failing at every step of the way. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, I'm probably the only person that's spent over a decade of his life trying to establish a career with a useful degree, and failing at every step of the way. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm sorry

Its mostly because you dont have a social circle and suck at socializing.

beyond over
Its mostly because you dont have a social circle and suck at socializing.
many normies I've talked to, got jobs due to connections Maxxing

Do they have coding jobs? I'm an engineer, and don't really want to do anything else, unless I suppose, it's something like data entry.
government jobs are boring and pay less but better work life balance most of the time due to lots of paperwork bullshit. Definitely easier to get than normal jobs

government jobs are boring and pay less but better work life balance most of the time due to lots of paperwork bullshit. Definitely easier to get than normal jobs
Well, I don't care about boring, and less pay is fine as long as it's enough to move out and comfortably live on. I'll be honest, I've been considering looking into gov't employment for a while, now; I was going to wait until graduation to start searching, though. I do like work life balance, or as I like to call it, me-time for playing vidya.

Do they have coding jobs? I'm an engineer, and don't really want to do anything else, unless I suppose, it's something like data entry.
yes, my father had a computer engineer friend working for the IRS.

yes, my father had a computer engineer friend working for the IRS.
I'll look into that in the new year, then. Maybe it's my last hope.

Pretty guys suffer from that too, look for the cutecels