Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stuck on this shitty level on sonic 3 & knuckles

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Carnival Zone act 2

fuck FUCK FUCK ITS PISSING ME AHFFF,

I used saved states

I don't mind getting stuck on games, really. Most games are piss easy and bend over backwards to try and be player friendly, so the rare time it does happen, it's fun to actually have to work and be challenged, you know?
Can for sure be frustrating in a platformer like Sonic, tho.

I remembered that I never completed any of the bonus stages to get the 7 emeralds so I never got to go super sonic I should replay it and try to complete 100%

I don't mind getting stuck on games, really. Most games are piss easy and bend over backwards to try and be player friendly, so the rare time it does happen, it's fun to actually have to work and be challenged, you know?
Can for sure be frustrating in a platformer like Sonic, tho.
Sonic 3 and knuckes is a SEGA genesis classic from 1993 when games actually used to be challenging
I remembered that I never completed any of the bonus stages to get the 7 emeralds so I never got to go super sonic I should replay it and try to complete 100%
i couldn't finish the bonus stages either

Sonic 3 and knuckes is a SEGA megadrive classic from 1993 when games used to be challenging
I've never touched the Sonic series. The older ones are pretty revered, maybe I'll play 'em someday.

this doesnt work either