Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STUDY]India and it's protein deficient diet and how its ruining the gene pool dramatically

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
The average curry nigger in india eats only 0.6 grams of protein per kg bodyweight whereas the requirement is about 1-2 grams. A 2017 survey shows that 73 percent of Indians are deficient in protein while above 90 percent are unaware of the daily requirement of protein. Various myths surround protein consumption with 85 percent believing it leads to weight gain (JFL at low iq curry shitskin logic tbh i hate my race so fucking much we should be mass raped my Persians again.) A recent survey titled ‘Protein Consumption in Diet of Adult Indians: A General Consumer Survey (PRODIGY)’ indicates that 9 out of 10 people consume inadequate amounts of protein in India. Statistics revealed that 93% of Indian population are unaware of ideal protein requirement per day with pregnant ladies on the top (97%), followed by lactating mothers (96%) and adolescents (95%).
Globally, protein consumption is on the rise, averaging at 68 gm per person per day
India has the lowest average protein consumption (at 47 gm per person per day) as compared to other Asian countries as well as developed nations.
Gr1

Fig. Protein consumption around the globe

India is also facing the double burden of malnutrition, with 38 percent undernutrition (46.6 million) in children under the age of five and about 15 percent obesity and overweight (14.4 million). (modicels would kill themselves before hearing this:lul::feelskek:)
My opinion on this shitskin curry diet to clean our subhumanity even a little bit is that everyone here should start eating beef and pork at least 4 times a week "b-but muh cow shit worshipping culture and religion coper pedo maulanas will not let us even if it stunts our kids growths and makes them blame us for their subhumanity for the rest of their lives:feels::soy:" stfu soy eat more protein u shitskin low iq curry nigger and throw away the shitskin daalbhaat away:feelspuke:

Sources:-

View: https://medium.com/@healwithpriyanka/a-look-at-indian-protein-deficiency-and-how-to-fix-it-b5d98ac11564

Tagging curries:- @CopingForBrutality @Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Caesercel @Am85006 @Pakimanlet
@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
Why are jains so high IQ?

At this point I just accept the status this forum has bestowed upon me

Thats a good thing for the rest of us. Imagine if a billion more people started to eat meat; the prices will skyrocket.

Explains y curries r the most effeminate race on planet earth:feelskek:

curries are slaying in poland

The average curry nigger in india eats only 0.6 grams of protein per kg bodyweight whereas the requirement is about 1-2 grams. A 2017 survey shows that 73 percent of Indians are deficient in protein while above 90 percent are unaware of the daily requirement of protein. Various myths surround protein consumption with 85 percent believing it leads to weight gain (JFL at low iq curry shitskin logic tbh i hate my race so fucking much we should be mass raped my Persians again.) A recent survey titled ‘Protein Consumption in Diet of Adult Indians: A General Consumer Survey (PRODIGY)’ indicates that 9 out of 10 people consume inadequate amounts of protein in India. Statistics revealed that 93% of Indian population are unaware of ideal protein requirement per day with pregnant ladies on the top (97%), followed by lactating mothers (96%) and adolescents (95%).
Globally, protein consumption is on the rise, averaging at 68 gm per person per day
India has the lowest average protein consumption (at 47 gm per person per day) as compared to other Asian countries as well as developed nations.
View attachment 632049

India is also facing the double burden of malnutrition, with 38 percent undernutrition (46.6 million) in children under the age of five and about 15 percent obesity and overweight (14.4 million). (modicels would kill themselves before hearing this:lul::feelskek:)
My opinion on this shitskin curry diet to clean our subhumanity even a little bit is that everyone here should start eating beef and pork at least 4 times a week "b-but muh cow shit worshipping culture and religion coper pedo maulanas will not let us even if it stunts our kids growths and makes them blame us for their subhumanity for the rest of their lives:feels::soy:" stfu soy eat more protein u shitskin low iq curry nigger and throw away the shitskin daalbhaat away:feelspuke:

View: https://medium.com/@healwithpriyanka/a-look-at-indian-protein-deficiency-and-how-to-fix-it-b5d98ac11564

Tagging curries:- @CopingForBrutality @Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Caesercel @Am85006 @Pakimanlet
@Zer0/∞

Water is wet and my thread is correct.

based af thread. This is why I eat beef (other than it tasting good) and pork. Indians need to stop this religion cope with their fragile egos and start eating more cow.
Based and beefpilled

Thats a good thing for the rest of us. Imagine if a billion more people started to eat meat; the prices will skyrocket.
India is consistently third in beed exports in the world from the last 4 years consisting of 12% of total beef exports in the world even after ban on beef eating in the country im sure we can make our own beef

Protein rich food is expensive, I bet every poor country suffer from protein deficiency.

lentils high in protein. is there a different type of protien?

Protein rich food is expensive, I bet every poor country suffer from protein deficiency.
I included a graph india is literally the lowest protein consuming nation in the world even Sub-Saharan african countries mog us in that

lentils high in protein. is there a different type of protien deficiency?
Dal bhat 1
we eat this crap most of the time im pretty sure this shit does not have any kind of protein

No nutrition for your shitskin.

Does Southern India have this problem?

I'm paki (punjabi dhalkhor)
Oh you're paki punjabi:what: you guys are moggers tho how are u here:waitwhat: @CopingForBrutality look at this paki punjabi inkwell:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Reminder that this is what the elites want for all of us- to eat no protein plant food while they eat steak.

No wonder curries born in countries other than India are taller/better built like me
Born in Singapore and am 6'

other curries born here are also tall

Mods pin this thread @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @Robtical

@JayGoptri didn't tag u mb:feelsaww:

im 5'7 but father is 5'11, mother is 5'5. I stopped growing at 13 though so I was tall prior to that. It's too brutal, i hate my height mainly because other curries outgrew their fathers and I didnt when I was supposed to. How brutal is it in Singapore brocel?
Over for super dark skinned curries (they can only ascend with curryfoids)
for shitskinned or slightly lighter young curries (not too fat or skinny, clear skin, good hair, non-NT etc can ascend with chinese noodlewhore)

curries arent treated to bad here from foids unless you are true subhuman like acne/short etc

im white but eat meat twice per day atleast.

im white but eat meat twice per day atleast.
Yes coz u live in burgerland have a look at the graph u guys are the highest in protein consumption especially animal based

Are they cute:feelsaww: can i ascend with one of them View attachment 632082my skin colour :feelsaww:
nah the noodlewhores here are trash and pampered and protected by cuck government
they dont even have to do 1 day of military service but guys need to do full2 years:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My skin color is similar to the gentlemen in this pic

View attachment 632049

@Zer0/∞

India will starve if everyone starts to consume animal protein.
India doesn't have the resources to support an animal protein rich diet.

Attitudes towards meat are slowly changing.

India should be able to harness its full genetic potential after 150-200 years, with proper diet, education and purified gene pool due to female foeticide and lower population.

View attachment 632049

@Zer0/∞

But but muh sanatan vegan diet:feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke:. This is due to veganism especially in Hindus though Muslims do eat beef and chicken.

im 5'7 but father is 5'11, mother is 5'5. I stopped growing at 13 though so I was tall prior to that. It's too brutal, i hate my height mainly because other curries outgrew their fathers and I didnt when I was supposed to. How brutal is it in Singapore brocel?
I also stopped growing at 13, early puberty is death sentence. Late bloomers always reach 6'1+

based af thread. This is why I eat beef (other than it tasting good) and pork. Indians need to stop this religion cope with their fragile egos and start eating more cow.

5'7ain't bad in India

i think it's because i slept awful during teenage years, but idk I hit puberty around 11. I seethed watching everyone getting growthspurts at 14-16 while i was stuck with nothing :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
sleep has little to no effect on your height. it's all mostly genetics and like 10% diet. like for example i have parents with 4'11 mothers who married men who were/are taller than 6'. my mother turned out to be a 4'10 midget while my father is about 5'6 but luckily i still ended up being 5'8 even by sleeping 2 or 3 hours since early teenhood to now. if my grandmothers were taller than even 3 or 4 inches i would have been taller than 6 feet.

They should start eating japanese style curry with pork cutlet :feelshehe:

JAI HIND

Hindu dindu need to stop worshipping animals and start eating them

I already told you about this a long time ago

"b-but muh cow shit worshipping culture and religion coper pedo maulanas will not let us even if it stunts our kids growths and makes them blame us for their subhumanity for the rest of their lives:feels::soy:"
Lol that made me laugh:feelskek::feelskek: