Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STUDY]India and it's protein deficient diet and how its ruining the gene pool dramatically

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
C
The average curry nigger in india eats only 0.6 grams of protein per kg bodyweight whereas the requirement is about 1-2 grams. A 2017 survey shows that 73 percent of Indians are deficient in protein while above 90 percent are unaware of the daily requirement of protein. Various myths surround protein consumption with 85 percent believing it leads to weight gain (JFL at low iq curry shitskin logic tbh i hate my race so fucking much we should be mass raped my Persians again.) A recent survey titled ‘Protein Consumption in Diet of Adult Indians: A General Consumer Survey (PRODIGY)’ indicates that 9 out of 10 people consume inadequate amounts of protein in India. Statistics revealed that 93% of Indian population are unaware of ideal protein requirement per day with pregnant ladies on the top (97%), followed by lactating mothers (96%) and adolescents (95%).
Globally, protein consumption is on the rise, averaging at 68 gm per person per day
India has the lowest average protein consumption (at 47 gm per person per day) as compared to other Asian countries as well as developed nations.
View attachment 632049
Fig. Protein consumption around the globe

India is also facing the double burden of malnutrition, with 38 percent undernutrition (46.6 million) in children under the age of five and about 15 percent obesity and overweight (14.4 million). (modicels would kill themselves before hearing this:lul::feelskek:)
My opinion on this shitskin curry diet to clean our subhumanity even a little bit is that everyone here should start eating beef and pork at least 4 times a week "b-but muh cow shit worshipping culture and religion coper pedo maulanas will not let us even if it stunts our kids growths and makes them blame us for their subhumanity for the rest of their lives:feels::soy:" stfu soy eat more protein u shitskin low iq curry nigger and throw away the shitskin daalbhaat away:feelspuke:

Sources:-

View: https://medium.com/@healwithpriyanka/a-look-at-indian-protein-deficiency-and-how-to-fix-it-b5d98ac11564

Tagging curries:- @CopingForBrutality @Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Caesercel @Am85006 @Pakimanlet
@Zer0/∞

Couldn't agree more, I'm from India and my parents are hindus ( the religion which worships cows and believes in non violence) , since I'm from Kshatriya caste I'm allowed to eat meat ( i feel bad for my lesser fortune pajeet brothers who are prohibited), even though I'm kshatriya my parents dont allow me to cook meat only on sunday do i get to eat it, no wonder we have such dysgenic bodies here even teens have skinny fat physic and middle aged people have pot bellies I'm surprised India isn't considered a obese country , while Americans get shit upon for it all the time.

Last edited:
Why are jains so high IQ?
Why [insert all mercantile groups ever] so high iq?
Jains, jews, baniyas, lohanas, khatris all are extremely high iq people who doninate academia world wide and in currystan too. Its a trait among mercantile groups to be higher iq.

Why [insert all mercantile groups ever] so high iq?
Jains, jews, baniyas, lohanas, khatris all are extremely high iq people who doninate academia world wide and in currystan too. Its a trait among mercantile groups to be higher iq.
This

Plants dont have protein, they contain some amino acids here and there, you cant call that a protein. The NWO is about banning meat to make us weak.

Curries do eat a lot of chicken and fish tho

Thats a good thing for the rest of us. Imagine if a billion more people started to eat meat; the prices will skyrocket.
People do actually eat meat here atleast in north India they do and Bengalis eat fish etc so it's not like curries are strict vegetarians. Almost everyone I know is a non vegetarian :feelsokman:

Just a note, not all of protein intake is bioavailable, meaning that not all gets absorbed. Additionally, not all of what gets absorbed ends up utilized, meaning that of what absorbed, only an even smaller subset gets used.
There was a scientific article that spoke about it..., that utilization-wise, not even first world countries are unscathed.

based af thread. This is why I eat beef (other than it tasting good) and pork. Indians need to stop this religion cope with their fragile egos and start eating more cow.
True. Cows are delicious. I used to be burger worhipper, which caused me to become Americanised(fat). I'm gymmaxxing now. Still love beef though. :feelsaww:

True. Cows are delicious. I used to be burger worhipper, which caused me to become Americanised(fat). I'm gymmaxxing now. Still love beef though. :feelsaww:
Based

People do actually eat meat here atleast in north India they do and Bengalis eat fish etc so it's not like curries are strict vegetarians. Almost everyone I know is a non vegetarian :feelsokman:
There is a reason why North Indians are taller than South Indians ^^^:blackpill:

I still think that a radical diet improvement isn't enough. We need to advance to genetic engineering.
True no diet for ur face we have to improve genes artificially

Currycels don't eat beef which is retarted

But but muh sanatan vegan diet:feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke:. This is due to veganism especially in Hindus though Muslims do eat beef and chicken.
chrome-bs-Bb-SV8wem.png

:p

based af thread. This is why I eat beef (other than it tasting good) and pork. Indians need to stop this religion cope with their fragile egos and start eating more cow.
Better to hurt the body than the soul. Based indians

Well even if pajeets had good nutrition its not gonna change the fact they are pajeets.
why do you want to give pajeets good nutrition? do you want them to breed and increase in population? well, if thats the case stay in india, All pajeets can produce is overcrowed slums.
Stop coping with nutrition fucking dumb pajeet. i hate chadpreets and healthy pajeets too. idgaf pajeets should be sterilized according to me.
fucking harry smelly animals.
I want to burn all food supply in india to make pajeets starve to death and make them go extinct.
disgusting pajeets have ugly phenotype even the light skin onces.

they should be forcefully sterilized.
india is such a shithole country.
if your pro-indian better stay in india and get married to indian currywhore.

i hate all pajeets including the good-looking once.
chadpreets are less than equal to below average white dude.

our planet would be better without pajeets and also niggers(they don't contribute to our economy).

Well even if pajeets had good nutrition its not gonna change the fact they are pajeets.
why do you want to give pajeets good nutrition? do you want them to breed and increase in population? well, if thats the case stay in india, All pajeets can produce is overcrowed slums.
Stop coping with nutrition fucking dumb pajeet. i hate chadpreets and healthy pajeets too. idgaf pajeets should be sterilized according to me.
fucking harry smelly animals.
I want to burn all food supply in india to make pajeets starve to death and make them go extinct.
disgusting pajeets have ugly phenotype even the light skin onces.

they should be forcefully sterilized.
india is such a shithole country.
if your pro-indian better stay in india and get married to indian currywhore.

i hate all pajeets including the good-looking once.
chadpreets are less than equal to below average white dude.

our planet would be better without pajeets and also niggers(they don't contribute to our economy).
based, im curry and im planning on not reproducing
High iq

Explains y curries r the most effeminate race on planet earth:feelskek:
And why curries who grow up in the West slightly mog so-called "homeland" curries, though they still get mogged to oblivion by cumskins ofc