Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STUDY]India and it's protein deficient diet and how its ruining the gene pool dramatically

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Giga based thread.
I eat pork once in two or three months, and chicken like twice a week. I am skinny af. My weight is barely 50 kg while 5'5 height, my father is 5'7 and half.
Over for super dark skinned curries (they can only ascend with curryfoids)
for shitskinned or slightly lighter young curries (not too fat or skinny, clear skin, good hair, non-NT etc can ascend with chinese noodlewhore)

curries arent treated to bad here from foids unless you are true subhuman like acne/short etc
Can I ascend with a nepali whore with this skin tone??
IMG 20220625 202458

I heard they like North Indian men, but my height is only 5'5:feelsrope::feelsrope:. I think when they talk about North Indian men they mean 6'0 Jaats and Punjabis not some filthy shitskin 5'5 dirty midget with disgusting hairstyle :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Giga based thread.
I eat pork once in two or three months, and chicken like twice a week. I am skinny af. My weight is barely 50 kg while 5'5 height, my father is 5'7 and half.

View attachment 632144
I heard they like North Indian men, but my height is only 5'5:feelsrope::feelsrope:. I think when they talk about North Indian men they mean 6'0 Jaats and Punjabis not some filthy shitskin 5'5 dirty midget with disgusting hairstyle :cryfeels::cryfeels:
I haven't seen a single nepali whore here
that skin tone is welcome but you gotta have chad traits too or else over

I haven't seen a single nepali whore here
that skin tone is welcome but you gotta have chad traits too or else over
I am contemplating about Nepalmaxxing:feelshmm:

I remember when there was a news article about Africa and how the fact that they had started to eat meat had improved the African's health. All the vegan and vegetarian soycucks were outraged by the article :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Giga based thread.

View attachment 632144
You look like that damn its over my friend :fuk::feelsrope:

How do u even get pork in curryland :waitwhat: i want to know i want to eat pork
Wait pork is banned in curryland:feelsohgod:??There are couple of shops nearby my home where some biharis sell pork meat.

You're trucel your jaw looks fucked bro:feelsrope:
I haven't even shown my jaw idiot. But
yeah it's over anyway.

When we Muslims bring beef,you lose it:feelstastyman:You lose anyways,beef tastes fucking good ,you hindu curries:feelsokman::feelsautistic:too bad you can't have it:smonk:

When we Muslims bring beef,you lose it:feelstastyman:You lose anyways,beef tastes fucking good ,you hindu curries:feelsokman::feelsautistic:too bad you can't have it:smonk:
I wanna try beef. Fuck Hindoos.

brutal af, how do the chink males do there?
only chinks that look like kpoop stars OR chinks that have tattoos (dark triad maxxing) can get foids (proof of blackpill)

the typical ones that look like saint cho are mostly incels but Ive seen some ascend with their looksmatch (but rare maybe they are moneymaxxed)

Wait pork is banned in curryland:feelsohgod:??There are couple of shops nearby my home where some biharis sell pork meat.
Idk if its banned or not but i eat beef every week sometimes 3 times a week so we have beef here:feelsaww:

I wanna try beef. Fuck Hindoos.
Ita delicious:smonk:if you want to start with non veg
Try chicken biryani,nothings gonna happen:feelsokman:...then mutton

Pakis make delicious dishes out of mutton,,the best I've ever tasted:feelsohh:

You can get beef in old delhi maybe as its populated by muzzies:waitwhat:
I should start some business selling beef or pork to India so that the non believers who will buy it can do so and I can moneymaxx

1B ppl there should be millions $$$:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

yeah but i thought most of them were modicucks and would never go near beef or pork. I never met a bihari in the west only on the internet
Biharis can be Hindoos, muslims or christians. Non Hindoo biharis abominate Moddy

Pakistani, the Pashtuns created it.
Oh I see,I had food in a pakistani place in saudia,,and you guys sure know how to cook:feelstastyman::feelsohh:especially that mutton dish idk what its called:smonk:

Will try it for sure

lmao even literal starving africoons mog curries in daily protein consumption wtf :lul:

Brb,eating a whole goat to become chad

based af thread. This is why I eat beef (other than it tasting good) and pork. Indians need to stop this religion cope with their fragile egos and start eating more cow.
giga based. I don't often eat pork but tried it a few times. But overall curries need end this gay religion cope and start eating meat. Start hitting gym. Government also needs ban hate speech temporarily. Too many religious rioting over gay shit rn.

l
No wonder curries born in countries other than India are taller/better built like me
Born in Singapore and am 6'

other curries born here are also tall
uckycel. I am midget despite being born in USA. Imo in my case my mother being 4'10 and father 5'3 plus living in homeless shelter and having shitty diet for most of my life doomed me to 5'5. But imo the most Subhuman dalit curries like my family even with good nutrition and upbringing would never be able to go past 5'8. Not one person in my entire extended family is taller than 5'10, likely due to Subhuman dalit Muslim converter DNA.

India will starve if everyone starts to consume animal protein.
India doesn't have the resources to support an animal protein rich diet.

Attitudes towards meat are slowly changing.

India should be able to harness its full genetic potential after 150-200 years, with proper diet, education and purified gene pool due to female foeticide and lower population.
India only needs its upper classes to live well. Fuck the lower classes we need to let them be sacrificed for the greater good and ban them from showing up in the media.

lmao even literal starving africoons mog curries in daily protein consumption wtf :lul:
media exaggerated hard about how poor Africans are.

Researchmoggers.is:feelsrope:
bruh I swear almost every blackpill related research has been posted here already there's literally nothing someone can post about :what: once made a thread about dogpill research which is like the least serious and the least sought after subject here and I see some niggity niggerony posting in the thread about an older thread he made which included all the research stuff I had posted in the thread + like 10 others and a wall of text that's like 10 times mine back then and niggers here want "muh ID you should only post on muh ID" like nigger what the fuck am I supposed to be sperging and writing walls of text about ded srs it's fucking over just sewermaxx theory :what:

Last edited:
Their religion doomed hundred of millions of them to be incels. And the ironic fact is that it wouldn't nerf them that much if we didn't live in a globalised world where their foids have access to other men. Pretty sad NGL. :feelscry:

My opinion on this shitskin curry diet to clean our subhumanity even a little bit is that everyone here should start eating beef and pork at least 4 times a week "b-but muh cow shit worshipping culture and religion coper pedo maulanas will not let us even if it stunts our kids growths and makes them blame us for their subhumanity for the rest of their lives:feels::soy:" stfu soy eat more protein u shitskin low iq curry nigger and throw away the shitskin daalbhaat away:feelspuke:
Curry janitor here. Why bother with all this cope when my lean chicken breast and whey protein powder meals mog this? :society:

The average curry nigger in india eats only 0.6 grams of protein per kg bodyweight whereas the requirement is about 1-2 grams. A 2017 survey shows that 73 percent of Indians are deficient in protein while above 90 percent are unaware of the daily requirement of protein. Various myths surround protein consumption with 85 percent believing it leads to weight gain (JFL at low iq curry shitskin logic tbh i hate my race so fucking much we should be mass raped my Persians again.) A recent survey titled ‘Protein Consumption in Diet of Adult Indians: A General Consumer Survey (PRODIGY)’ indicates that 9 out of 10 people consume inadequate amounts of protein in India. Statistics revealed that 93% of Indian population are unaware of ideal protein requirement per day with pregnant ladies on the top (97%), followed by lactating mothers (96%) and adolescents (95%).
Globally, protein consumption is on the rise, averaging at 68 gm per person per day
India has the lowest average protein consumption (at 47 gm per person per day) as compared to other Asian countries as well as developed nations.
View attachment 632049
Fig. Protein consumption around the globe

India is also facing the double burden of malnutrition, with 38 percent undernutrition (46.6 million) in children under the age of five and about 15 percent obesity and overweight (14.4 million). (modicels would kill themselves before hearing this:lul::feelskek:)
My opinion on this shitskin curry diet to clean our subhumanity even a little bit is that everyone here should start eating beef and pork at least 4 times a week "b-but muh cow shit worshipping culture and religion coper pedo maulanas will not let us even if it stunts our kids growths and makes them blame us for their subhumanity for the rest of their lives:feels::soy:" stfu soy eat more protein u shitskin low iq curry nigger and throw away the shitskin daalbhaat away:feelspuke:

Sources:-

View: https://medium.com/@healwithpriyanka/a-look-at-indian-protein-deficiency-and-how-to-fix-it-b5d98ac11564

Tagging curries:- @CopingForBrutality @Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Caesercel @Am85006 @Pakimanlet
@Zer0/∞

Makes perfect sense.

I see Jain's sufferring all the time and they lash out at you if you try to say anything to them.

didnt tagged me? But it depends see vegetables now a days are full of chemicals and pesticides it is like taking poison even when you it is harmful. No organic farming is being develpoed in India who say they do organic farming it is a lie they too use pesticides.

didnt tagged me? But it depends see vegetables now a days are full of chemicals and pesticides it is like taking poison even when you it is harmful. No organic farming is being develpoed in India who say they do organic farming it is a lie they too use pesticides.
You're not that active so i forgot and the only vegetable i like to eat is lady fingers capsicum cabbage chick peas and carrots

You're not that active so i forgot and the only vegetable i like to eat is lady fingers capsicum cabbage chick peas and carrots
dont have that many vegetables those are not safe for eating and by the time it reaches you it sprayed on by more chemicals to make it look fresh. Dont even have mangoes or any fruits those too are unhealty grow some things on your backyard I have ladys finger, lichy, french beans. I too have fruits like paneer apples and mangoes here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the curry body doesn't need much protein
it doesn't work or invent.
all a curry does is scam or spam
it's brain and muscles never had much use