Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study shows foids can no longer get away with being retarded because they are foids

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/yql2u5/attractive_female_students_no_longer_earned/

This study claims that foids got lower grades when classes moved online. This describes women perfectly and how easily they get things in life. The dumbest whores can succeed and get where they want in life just because they're foids. Whether it be school or work, foids get what they want because they are foids. This is partly because of pathetic simps and man do I fucking hate simps.

Exactly women suck. Water is wet, no hope with an unattractive male face. It's over.

Life is for granted when you have a hole in your legs

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/yql2u5/attractive_female_students_no_longer_earned/

This study claims that foids got lower grades when classes moved online. This describes women perfectly and how easily they get things in life. The dumbest whores can succeed and get where they want in life just because they're foids. Whether it be school or work, foids get what they want because they are foids. This is partly because of pathetic simps and man do I fucking hate simps.

Its a start, I suppose

Dirty stupid foids living on easy mode

Screenshot of the article for anyone that is not a full retard.
Screenshot 2022 11 09 at 19 07 41 Attractive female students no longer earned higher grades wh

women gets easier time due to looks...water

Giga lifefuel. IT WON'T TOUCH THIS EVEN WITH A 9000000000000000000001 FEET POLE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back