Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid bitch mother ruined my Armani t-shirt

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
When I was 16, I was wearing Hugo boss attire such as Hugo boss cardigans.

It had a blue colour inside the collar, and had a blue horizontal line across the chest area.

The cardigan was black

Anyway, to further fill up my wardrobe, I bought an Armani T-shirt, with raised lettering that read ''Armani'', but my bitch mother ruined it within 3 days after putting in the wash on the wrong settings.

The shirt was ruined and the letters were coming off.

All she had to say was ''it was poorly made'' and ''i didnt do nothing wrong'' blah blah

This was around Christmas time, so I knocked the Christmas tree over, destroyed the decorations and trashed all of her food she put in the fridge

Needless to say I gave up fashionmaxxing

Why are you as subhuman wearing nice clothes? People laugh when they see a swine adorned with pearls

Why are you as subhuman wearing nice clothes? People laugh when they see a swine adorned with pearls
bradley cooper promo silver linings playbook GIF

I laugh but it’s true. They mock when they see an ugly trying.

Poor mother.

Fashion is a cope by the way.

Poor mother.

Fashion is a cope by the way.
My recently acquired sneaker addiction agrees with you. It’s just a cope and waste of money.