Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid cunt has sex with random guy and starts crying afterwards

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Afterwards I took a shower and he gave me a shirt and then I started to hysterically cry. I looked fucking crazy. I had cum in my hair that I didn’t wash out and my mascara was everywhere. I saw myself in the mirror and I just cried harder.

JFL

Fookin' whore

This is how bill Cosby cases happen. Fuck these dumb ass roasties

Fucking shameless whore

i couldn’t read a quarter of this before raging inside

He was ugly obviously

Read it and that's what I thought. Looks...she realized she fucked down and regretted it. No way in fuckity fuck would she have made that longass drivel post about fucking some male model dude.

Edit: re-read to see what i might have missed...this..

"I’ve been on a few (dates) over the past week and this one was the best. Even then I really didn’t like him that much.."

Cliffs: FACE

Female "problems" amirite?

The cum in my hair part had me cackling holy shit. This has to be made up that is too perfect. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Female "problems" amirite?
I had sex with a guy i picked but afterwards I realized he wasnt 11/10 so i broke down hysterically TEEHEEEEEEE

FOREVERALONE AMIRITE???

The fuck is a DB?

"Afterwards I took a shower and he gave me a shirt and then I started to hysterically cry. I looked fucking crazy. I had cum in my hair that I didn’t wash out and my mascara was everywhere. I saw myself in the mirror and I just cried harder."

because you are crazy you whore.

fuckin drama queen

wtf how do you get cum in ur hair? he gave u a facial? hahahahahaha if so based cum in annoying whores facecel

Chad dumped her and she slept with some random sub 8 and was devastated :feelskek:. She said "it didn't feel the same" because she knew it wasn't chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The guy was just being nice so she wouldn't scream rape at him kek.

At least she didn’t blame the guy because she didn’t like it and not tell him. She is a whore, but at least she is not a false accuser like a lot of foids.

Do people actually do this? I don't even feel real.

Females are fucking cancer. What do they even contribute to society?

Fucking hell dude i need to get off this site soon too much suifuel

Brutal mascara pill

she went without sex for months guys :feelsgah:

foid "problems" are a joke

When life on tutorial island is too much to handle.

When she can't get Chad anymore

Ahah sorry for her :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

she is 22 and already has enough of sex

l say good luck to her future husband :lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's like it was written in a fucking different dimension. She has one of the most privileged life's of human history and she still fucking complais. Fuck off bitch.

gotta share that immediately on Reddit or it didn't happen. Gotta prove I'm human and not like the other girls teehee (assuming women even have internal dialogue)

The guy was just being nice so she wouldn't scream rape at him kek.
High iq. I bet its probably some fakecel even from this forum @catfishman23 :lul::lul::lul:

Chad dumped her and she slept with some random sub 8 and was devastated :feelskek:. She said "it didn't feel the same" because she knew it wasn't chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The guy was just being nice so she wouldn't scream rape at him kek.

Now she'll have a meltdown and get the guy imprisoned for regret rape

Are really supposed to respect these creatures ?

Females are fucking cancer. What do they even contribute to society?
Offspring.
Are really supposed to respect these creatures ?
Its over for men in the West tbh. This is considered "normal" femoid behaviour. No one even dares telling that cunt that she shouldnt be a stupid slut. Its so fucking over guise im srsly.

I let a random stranger fuck me like a back alley whore then cum all over my face, but I can't quite work out why im crying hysterically :feelshehe:

Shit like this is what creates false memories and leads to rape accusations 30 years after the supposed incident. In 30 years that bitch will not remember anything that happend only that she felt horrible and will falsely conclude that she was raped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back