Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stupid cunts logic

D

dietoiletdie

i am german- So I'm worth more than you shit Not G
★★
Foids believe that the only reason we don't get girlfriends is because of how we think. They told me that I would find a girlfriend if I didn't think so misogynist. I'm ugly, fat, unlovable and have a very small dick. I will never find a girlfriend.

What makes me so angry is that they say I can always find a girlfriend but when I ask them if they would like to meet me they say oh no never you're not my type.

Your username makes no sense Mr. thetoiletthe

agree though the reasons they give to us are flat out lies and gaslighting. Countless men with girlfriends/partners are genuinely horrible people who despise women and treat them like dirt, bullies in general.

They think women have personality detectors that can detect men who post on incel forums but these same detectors won't work on men who are narcissists and psychopaths who beat women. It just so happens.

There's only one "personality detector" women use and its their eyes. They only care about looks.

They think women have personality detectors that can detect men who post on incel forums but these same detectors won't work on men who are narcissists and psychopaths who beat women. It just so happens.

There's only one "personality detector" women use and its their eyes. They only care about looks.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

The world made us this way. Of course we are going to be misogynist after getting ignored by foids all our lives. Its just a fucking downward spiral.