Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid fucking mother always tells everone about my lonliness and inceldom when shes on the phone.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
God fucking damn it I tell her constantly to stop telling people about my bullshit but she always has to reveal every faucet of my life.
This bitch was just on the phone with one of her relatives and she said "my son still hasn't started going out with friends yet, sometimes I ask him if he has any friends"
God damn this stupid fucking blabermouth, at least my dad dosnt go around telling people about how I'm a loser but my mom always feels the need to reveal everything in her phone calls.

my parents didnt want me to have friends of the opposite gender for a long time and then 1 day my mom 180s and asks if i have any female friends or if i talk to any. i told her i dont have any at all

Lol, I'm so sorry bro. My bitch mother was the same. 'Oh he's never had any friends'. Fucking REEEEE.

Talk to your mothER.

lmao my parents think im gay because i only had 2 male friends for the LONGEST time

Fuck this is brutal. They grew up in a different generation so it's not suprising and your mother lives life on easy mode

It's family bro. They worry and want the best for you. Don't get mad at your mom like this.

Jesus you should scream at your mother if you're low inhib enough. Tell her you'll kill yourself if you hear it another time.

My mom is exactly the same..

fml

FeelsMan

tell her to stop being such a cunt

God fucking damn it I tell her constantly to stop telling people about my bullshit but she always has to reveal every faucet of my life.
This bitch was just on the phone with one of her relatives and she said "my son still hasn't started going out with friends yet, sometimes I ask him if he has any friends"
God damn this stupid fucking blabermouth, at least my dad dosnt go around telling people about how I'm a loser but my mom always feels the need to reveal everything in her phone calls.
She's trying to pressure you because she wants grandkids

She's trying to pressure you because she wants grandkids
She should have thought about that before giving birth to a boy with subhuman genetics. She will have to cope without grandkids because I can't even get a kiss, there is no way I can get married and have sex.

She should have thought about that before giving birth to a boy with subhuman genetics. She will have to cope without grandkids because I can't even get a kiss, there is no way I can get married and have sex.
That’s the truth to it but she’s probably bluepilled and think it’s your persuhnality

women only know how to gossip n suk dick

my parents didnt want me to have friends of the opposite gender for a long time and then 1 day my mom 180s and asks if i have any female friends or if i talk to any. i told her i dont have any at all
Just because she asked you doesn't mean she wants you to have Femoid friends.

Mom does this to, she cannot go a minute without telling my relatives about my social situation. I remember when I skipped prom she told everyone and they laughed at me and made fun of me only my dad understood

chop off her hands and legs and use her as a breeding machine. just like in that episode of x-files "Home".

Bitch ass mother tells my father to take your son

My mom still thinks there's hope for me even though I'm damn near 25 and still incel.

I thought maybe she gave up hope since she hasn't brought up the subject of a girlfriend for a while but she just did yesterday so I guess not.

Imagine this: You're a good looking woman, a milf you would say, and then for some fucked up reason, you and your loved one creates an offspring that turns out to be a disgusting lowly incel, and on top of that, a loser with no friends. And now youre known as the mom with an incel for a child. Wouldn't you be as equally disappointed?

Just tell them to stop doing it.

at least she knows you're incel, blackpill hER

Imagine this: You're a good looking woman, a milf you would say, and then for some fucked up reason, you and your loved one creates an offspring that turns out to be a disgusting lowly incel, and on top of that, a loser with no friends. And now youre known as the mom with an incel for a child. Wouldn't you be as equally disappointed?

Now imagine this same woman has a sister whose children produced numerous grandchildren while her sons have given her none.

My mom still thinks there's hope for me even though I'm damn near 25 and still incel.

I thought maybe she gave up hope since she hasn't brought up the subject of a girlfriend for a while but she just did yesterday so I guess not.

you can still ascend at 25 if you're at least average looking