Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub 8-inch dick is incel trait

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Copers will say the most masculine thing is having a big bulk body,or chiseled body, some say it is a act or behaviour related thing. But dick is what you use in actual coitus. Dick is what makes a woman love you even more when you are in the bed. No behaviour or body. Dick is everything even for a chad to reach the highest of masculine energy for women. My ding dong is not extremely small, it's average, but most women openly say they want a 8 inch minimum, they are not satisfied by a 5 inch one. Another trait where the avg is not desired( like avg height). Huge dick guys might not have long period relationship but they do get hookups

5 inch is average though

Yes it is. But it's just one of the numerous traits that make one a truecel.

Over for dickcels

5 inch is average though
For whitey. The global average is 7 inches, and the western average is closer to 6 because black people have inflated the average. That will go down in the near future with all the ricecels and currycels in America dtiving down the average. In about 5 years, 5 will be considered normal. I'm fucking prophetic btw, so this will happen.

For whitey. The global average is 7 inches, and the western average is closer to 6 because black people have inflated the average. That will go down in the near future with all the ricecels and currycels in America dtiving down the average. In about 5 years, 5 will be considered normal. I'm fucking prophetic btw, so this will happen.
You can't be a prophet if you don't even know the present, the world average is 5.2( round up 5) not 7. Even blacks avg is above 5.6 less than 6 but they have the most 7+ inch dick guys, like 1 in a 100 white guys have 8 inch dick and 5 in a 100 black guys have 8 inch

Agree, but i would say that 6 is enough and 7 is very good, 8 is extremely rare easy mode to get sex.

Isnt the vagina only 6 inch deep ? I would say its better to have a 6 inch dick with bigger girth than an 8 inch dick with an avarage girth.

Isnt the vagina only 6 inch deep ? I would say its better to have a 6 inch dick with bigger girth than an 8 inch dick with an avarage girth.
Gold point :feelshmm:

Penis size doesn't matter if your face looks shit

men are so fucking stupid for not enslaving these whores wtf nigga why are we as a gender so stupid

You can't be a prophet if you don't even know the present, the world average is 5.2( round up 5) not 7. Even blacks avg is above 5.6 less than 6 but they have the most 7+ inch dick guys, like 1 in a 100 white guys have 8 inch dick and 5 in a 100 black guys have 8 inch
Take a math class. Please.

Brooo if you're not packing 10-14 inch dick its giga over for you

Average is 6-6.3 inches. 7-8 ideal

BP or NBP ?
What is bp or nbp? Blackpilled or not blackpilled?
These are stats from every sites, every survey suggests 5-5.5 the avg not even 6

These are stats from every sites, every survey suggests 5-5.5 the avg not even 6
Bone pressed or Non bone pressed ?

Don’t listen to these surveys. For females, 6inch is average

Don’t listen to these surveys. For females, 6inch is average
Yes for female not even 6 but 7 is avg but reality is 5 is avg. That's what my first post was about, and why we need to have min 7 to look hung for a female