Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Subhuman health

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
My worthless Subhuman family has gotten the (((omicron) despite taking 2 jabs each of the vaxx. While rich white Chads don't get sick from this shit. Only poorfag Ethnics with a Subhuman bloodline do. Studies have already shown that Ethnics and blacks die most from this shit while cumskins the least. Just further over for Ethnics.

The fuckers now have fever and sore throat. How pathetic! If the dumb fucks actually followed my advice and did gymcelling and proper diet. They wouldn't be this sick. But their Subhuman ethnic upbringing breeds arrogance and the delusion that older = smarter. When in reality that is false.

Dunno if you've seen the studies but memecron overwhelmingly affects those who got the jab.
There was even a paper showing negative protection (lol) from the jabs for memecron.

That being said subhumans do tend to have bad health genetics so maybe that's the culprit :feelsmage:

:yes:
I'm gigaethnic and I was legitimately dying from Covid in my home. I was bedridden for an entire week, I didn't think I'd get up.
That was just the Wuhan variant. I'd legitimately be dead or a ventilator if I got Delta or Omicron.

Last edited:
Why would you get the poison pin prick if you know your health is shitty

Why would you get the poison pin prick if you know your health is shitty
Need it for travel and some jobs require it

It's a brutal thing, your shitty genetics not only affect your sexual success but also your health and your entire life.

Shitty genetics= over for your health, sexual success and for everything else.

How do you know its omicron if you don't get tested?

It's a brutal thing, your shitty genetics not only affect your sexual success but also your health and your entire life.

Shitty genetics= over for your health, sexual success and for everything else.
Indeed. Shit DNA follows you everywhere. In spite of this many ethnic relatives of mine still have kids. And encourage me to betabuxx and have one(or get cucked). No sane, rational, empathetic ethnic man would have kids in this accursed world.
How do you know its omicron if you don't get tested?
What else could it be? I have never had the flu in a decade plus. And also got my yearly flu shot last year. It is clearly omicron.

Dunno if you've seen the studies but memecron overwhelmingly affects those who got the jab.
There was even a paper showing negative protection (lol) from the jabs for memecron.

That being said subhumans do tend to have bad health genetics so maybe that's the culprit :feelsmage:
Over. Vaxx backfiring.

Imagine subhumans breed instead of doing the right thing. And you re-roll and your spirit ends up in a shit body for 50 years.

The vaccine works

Imagine subhumans breed instead of doing the right thing. And you re-roll and your spirit ends up in a shit body for 50 years.
over. Best to escape re-rolling altogether with meditation Maxx or even better gain the ability to choose your rolls.
The vaccine works
620195F5 0F8C 43E3 AAD5 4C07C5F831CA

This guy DNAmogs every ethnic

Thankfully, COVID has only given me swollen groin lymph nodes.

Stay away from them asap. You'll get It even being near them.

Soom you be ded

Don't forgotten to

#thanksjews