Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sugar is poison

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was tired of been broke like joke all the time so this month I took all the money I have and paid 5 months rent. That means all the rent money for the next 5 months I just keep and have at least something like thousands after 5 months.

Anyway I am broke like a joke right now not even 1 cent. So i eat clean, no junk. Guess what I have tons of energy and actually need to go for a walk ----long walk with hills ,stairs etc everyday nut before i was always tired, energyless, no interest for anything.

So the only thing that changed now is my diet, I am broke and cant afford my ice cream, chocolate etc

guys stop eating sugar

Yeah i hate sugar. Also I advise to stop drinking energy drinks. I used to drink them and they made me tired and unmotivated as fuck

Sugar lowers T levels so yes

Naturally occurring sugars are fine, such as if you eat a fruit with its fibers (not a juice or concentrate). I now avoid added sugars as much as possible.

Have type one Diabetes so it is just another thing trying to harm me

Naturally occurring sugars are fine, such as if you eat a fruit with its fibers (not a juice or concentrate). I now avoid added sugars as much as possible.
I agree, stuff like fruits, honey(Pure stuff) , suagr cane. These things are fine but the processed stuff thats the poison

I definitely try to limit it as much as I can. Definitely no soda. The occasional cookie or muffin is ok. You will crash super bad if you're working out and your blood sugar levels are low

I definitely try to limit it as much as I can. Definitely no soda. The occasional cookie or muffin is ok. You will crash super bad if you're working out and your blood sugar levels are low
you mean you take a cookie or muffin while working out?

and? when do u take the cookie? asking 4 a friend

and? when do u take the cookie? asking 4 a friend
Well so im a runner. I limit my sugar intake and I was feeling super shitty towards the end of the run and crashing. Just feeling totally burned out. Talked to a teammate from highschool (he ran in college too). He said my blood sugar levels were probably too low, so no energy towards last 2 miles of run. Now before my runs I'll have a banana or orange and drink some kind of fruit juice (avoiding added sugars). It definitely made me feel better. If I'm doing weight training I'll wait 30 mins after run and eat some sugar/carbs (cookie or muffin) to fuel me for weight training.

Well so im a runner. I limit my sugar intake and I was feeling super shitty towards the end of the run and crashing. Just feeling totally burned out. Talked to a teammate from highschool (he ran in college too). He said my blood sugar levels were probably too low, so no energy towards last 2 miles of run. Now before my runs I'll have a banana or orange and drink some kind of fruit juice (avoiding added sugars). It definitely made me feel better. If I'm doing weight training I'll wait 30 mins after run and eat some sugar/carbs (cookie or muffin) to fuel me for weight training.
ok gotya, thanks for the info and replay.

Is this just processed sugar or would you exclude sugar from fruit as well?

Is this just processed sugar or would you exclude sugar from fruit as well?
fruit is actually very good. Its just processed sugar thats bad