Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide fuel

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
My car needs 4k euros in repairs. I bought it for 4.2k

Holy shit i was expecting like 2k max in repairs. In order to make 4k i need to wagecuck like 800 hours. I get paid 5€/h.

I hate my fucking life só much. I have worked for 4 months straight in a hard af job (dairy Farm). My life is literaly, Im not exagerating, work eat sleep. And now i Will be more broke than before i Started working.

NEETmaxx fam. get on disability

Let it rot, same here, my shitty V70 needs 2k in repair costs but I refuse, I drive it illegally several times a week

NEETmaxx fam. get on disability
I have thought so many time to just "fall" under the tractor and seriously injure myself só i can escape this fucking slavery.

I have thought so many time to just "fall" under the tractor and seriously injure myself só i can escape this fucking slavery.
nigga don't do that, just say you have bad anxiety and can't work

brutal, this life is fuckin slavery and we get nothin but rejection in return, we're born a loser, die a loser, fuck this life.

Romans 15:13

English Standard Version

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

nigga don't do that, just say you have bad anxiety and can't work
I really do have mental Issues. I Often think about kms and have aspergers, but havent been diagnosed. Also went to a Psych ward 2x. I could probably get on disability but it pays just enough to eat. I have done a semi-
neet lifestyle when i was in a course that payed me 250€ to go there a few hours per day. I was still depressed af. My family didnt like me and thought i was lazy. Now Im a wagie that makes 1200€ per month but work all fucking day and some weekends too. I hate living like this. I havent been happy since i was a Child. I dont want to kms yet, i just want my Misery to end but i dont see a Bright future ahead of me. If i ever trully feel like giving up first ill try to get on desability. And if my life still sucks then i Will just kms.

Let it rot, same here, my shitty V70 needs 2k in repair costs but I refuse, I drive it illegally several times a week
I think Im gonna just fix a few things so its able to run and then fix the rest later, When i have more money.

Still sucks to know that Im sacrificing my life for a fucking piece of metal.

I went from Being somewhat happy from buying a car to complete regret, depression and self hate.

brutal, this life is fuckin slavery and we get nothin but rejection in return, we're born a loser, die a loser, fuck this life.
Ir trully is slavery, idk why most people dont realise this

I think Im gonna just fix a few things so its able to run and then fix the rest later, When i have more money.

Still sucks to know that Im sacrificing my life for a fucking piece of metal.

I went from Being somewhat happy from buying a car to complete regret, depression and self hate.
My v70 put me in happy, to depressed to not caring, I need to change oil, I need to change tires I need to change breaks, I need a bunch of shit done to it, let it rot imo til spring at least

Ir trully is slavery, idk why most people dont realise this

ye that's intensive labour you got going with your job. I've worked in hard labour jobs like factories which was hell, I quit after a month as I couldn't take it. I was literally scraping cake off pans for 10 hours straight amongst other production lines. The 2nd worst job was a care home, wiping old people's arses and cleaning their sick as they shouted abuse.

So I went into youth work then as a teaching assistant. Some days it's hell looking after other people's kids for a living as it's unpredictable. But I've proven myself to be effective. I just can't see myself doing this shit in 10 years time, it's such a regimented culture working in a school, almost like a military operation. I guess no one truly likes their job, for me I would like to utilise my writing ability in some capacity as I'm very articulate. Last year I put it more to use as I was more involved in the learning, vocabulary, comprehension of words and so forth. How about yourself, do you have a career or skillset that you desire more?.

I really do have mental Issues. I Often think about kms and have aspergers, but havent been diagnosed. Also went to a Psych ward 2x. I could probably get on disability but it pays just enough to eat. I have done a semi-
neet lifestyle when i was in a course that payed me 250€ to go there a few hours per day. I was still depressed af. My family didnt like me and thought i was lazy. Now Im a wagie that makes 1200€ per month but work all fucking day and some weekends too. I hate living like this. I havent been happy since i was a Child. I dont want to kms yet, i just want my Misery to end but i dont see a Bright future ahead of me. If i ever trully feel like giving up first ill try to get on desability. And if my life still sucks then i Will just kms.
stay whitepilled brother, you'll get through it. go to a trade school or technical college in your area to get a better job. i've also been hospitalized twice, it sucketh but you get over it.

5 euros an hour? I thought european countries had livable wages, even the US federal minimum wage mogs 5 €/hr and all I hear is americans whining online.

5 euros an hour? I thought european countries had livable wages, even the US federal minimum wage mogs 5 €/hr and all I hear is americans whining online.
Most of europe is like that with the exception of only a few countries such as switzerland and Luxembourg.