Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Wanted to rope after seeing my results (I wish i had higher iq)

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
My life would be so much easier if i was born with a higher iq. I would've done better in school/college, I would've made other high iq friends, and i would be more successfull in life due to being smarter and more interlectual. I was cursed with being born as a low iq pajeet. I can barely cope by study maxxing since no matter how much i study, my grades are alays shit due to me not having the iq needed to do well in my classes. What sucks is when i see my class mates get good results in exams they barely worked hard for while I get shit marks for putting in 10x the effort.

It really sucks because i don't live in a first world western country like the US, UK , Canada , Australia etc. Where there is multiple ways a person can still make a living if they're not good at school. In my country the only way you can get something decent is if you have a degree in a stem field. If not then you will be broke you're whole life and probably homeless. Today i opened my reults and to my surprize I did not do well this semester. I was enraged at my self since i worked my hardest this semester, I did not go out anywhere, i was just busy focused on my studies 24/7 a day but still I could not do it because I have low iq, i was not blessed with a genetically good iq like most rices and cumskins.

I wish i lived in a western country so badly, y'all dont realize how lucky y'all are that y'all live in America , UK or any first world western country. In asia, If you dont have a good education then its over for you, you'll be homeless your whole life, everyone will look down upon you for having no degree. Even having a degree doesnt mean shit due to high competition plus jobs here are shit, you are underpaid af for the job you do this is true in stem field jobs, you work for 80 hrs a week while getting paid 4-5x less what you should be getting paid in America. If y'all are born in America, y'all literally won the lottery in life, hollywood, I wished i experienced american highschools, going to football games, american streets etc. It is literally impossible to be poor in america since even truck drivers make $50k a year. Making money in america is so easy, $100k a year would literally be millionaire status here in my country most people here wont even go near making money like that their entire lives despite how much they studycel, but in America its not hard to make that kind of money.

I am NOT reading all that

Iq doesn't matter anywhere but academia. And even there you need a lot of other qualities, not just high intelligence. It usually comes with other good genes which is why there might be a correlation between iq and success in life. On its own iq barely matters. Social skills and looks are way more important.

Brutal im sorry brocel

Iq doesn't matter anywhere but academia. And even there you need a lot of other qualities, not just high intelligence. It usually comes with other good genes which is why there might be a correlation between iq and success in life. On its own iq barely matters. Social skills and looks are way more important.
yeah agreed, but living in asia, iq is the most important then social skills or looks

Same except im uneducated. Being poor with no means to escape poverty is huge suifuel. Another hell on top of the inceldom.

I wish i lived in a western country so badly, y'all dont realize how lucky y'all are that y'all live in America , UK or any first world western country. In a
what country are you from?

yeah agreed, but living in asia, iq is the most important then social skills or looks
Do you think autists would have an easier life there? It sounds like it.

No IQ for your face

Do you think autists would have an easier life there? It sounds like it.
yes and no. Blackpill still applies here but its more about income and status

I wish i was average or low IQ, at least then i could be more oblivious about the world and be more NT

I don't check my grades until the end of the break. I also put a lot of effort into my studies for the first time in a very long time, but sadly my exams were at least 10 times harder than the previous iterations.

IQ literally does not matter when it comes to anything other than bragging rights. I work with incredibly intelligent people and they are all just as miserable as I am. The genes you really want are all aesthetic or social (charisma, non-autism).

IQ might be the third most important thing after basic health and looks. Making better decisions will make every aspect of life easier and snowballs into larger and larger advantages throughout your life. And the whole high IQ = mentally ill / unhappy association comes from looking only at academia, where unstable underperformers self-select into, the happy + smart people are making $$$ in the industry instead of spending their lifes slaving away for a crumb of authority and job security at an university.

its not as easy as you thin to be rich in the west. Surel, general standart of living is much higher, but being rich is a whole other ballpark. Most people in my (european) country struggle financially. good, well paid jobs dont grow on trees. theres a lot of nepotism and u need to be higher IQ and disciplined to get a good degree and good jobs.

Same except im uneducated. Being poor with no means to escape poverty is huge suifuel. Another hell on top of the inceldom.
It is brutal to be born with everything against you, I am also poor, low iq and a virgin.

@Saysitsover IQ mogs u

my iq is 74 but ive never let it bring me down

Last edited:
My life would be so much easier if i was born with a higher iq. I would've done better in school/college, I would've made other high iq friends, and i would be more successfull in life due to being smarter and more interlectual. I was cursed with being born as a low iq pajeet. I can barely cope by study maxxing since no matter how much i study, my grades are alays shit due to me not having the iq needed to do well in my classes. What sucks is when i see my class mates get good results in exams they barely worked hard for while I get shit marks for putting in 10x the effort.

It really sucks because i don't live in a first world western country like the US, UK , Canada , Australia etc. Where there is multiple ways a person can still make a living if they're not good at school. In my country the only way you can get something decent is if you have a degree in a stem field. If not then you will be broke you're whole life and probably homeless. Today i opened my reults and to my surprize I did not do well this semester. I was enraged at my self since i worked my hardest this semester, I did not go out anywhere, i was just busy focused on my studies 24/7 a day but still I could not do it because I have low iq, i was not blessed with a genetically good iq like most rices and cumskins.

I wish i lived in a western country so badly, y'all dont realize how lucky y'all are that y'all live in America , UK or any first world western country. In asia, If you dont have a good education then its over for you, you'll be homeless your whole life, everyone will look down upon you for having no degree. Even having a degree doesnt mean shit due to high competition plus jobs here are shit, you are underpaid af for the job you do this is true in stem field jobs, you work for 80 hrs a week while getting paid 4-5x less what you should be getting paid in America. If y'all are born in America, y'all literally won the lottery in life, hollywood, I wished i experienced american highschools, going to football games, american streets etc. It is literally impossible to be poor in america since even truck drivers make $50k a year. Making money in america is so easy, $100k a year would literally be millionaire status here in my country most people here wont even go near making money like that their entire lives despite how much they studycel, but in America its not hard to make that kind of money.
Nigga whats ur IQ?

iq does matter but you need other traits or a good upbringing to truly put it to use. I have an above average iq but that isn’t really being put to use.
>If y'all are born in America, y'all literally won the lottery in life.
We have the third highest population on the planet, there’s a ton of disparity within wealth too, a lot of people are stuck in the cycle of poverty but I realize that we have more opportunities.
>I wished i experienced american highschools,
Want to be mogged by 6’4 football players with millionaire parents while you rot and get ostracized for not being the correct race?
>It is literally impossible to be poor in america since even truck drivers make $50k a year.
It is harder than most countries to be poor but the middle class is slowly shrinking and women are sometimes starting to earn more, these dead end jobs will keep you stressed and you won’t experience the comfort of a family either because of hypergamy. TV shows and movies isn’t reality for your average joe.
>Making money in america is so easy, $100k America its not hard to make that kind of money.
Says who? It was easy for quite some time back when the tech industry was in its infancy but now it’s way harder, you’d still need to studycel hard. If you aren’t able to study hard and get good grades in asian countries then I doubt you’d do well here with subjects such as CS which has been inundated with people who began coding back in middle school.

High iq is useless in life if your objective is to slay. most fertile iq ranges between 80-95 IQ.

I feel you bro , I am from a shit hole too but I don't have a low iq. I still study very hard.
Being American is a massive headstart there's not many things to worry.

Can you make yourself look like a sand nigger? Go to France, hop a boat then say you're from Syria or Gaza or some shit; sorted.

there's a correlation between higher iq and less sex....soooo

What it your iq?