Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel suicide gap

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
its unfair that hghIQ/ kind/incel men kill themselves. i want foid rope rate and normie rope rate raise AF. also i want to see them suffer in violent pain. they are also so united, so i want to see them fight each other for resources and hurt each other violently.

i just want to talk to other brocels who feel the same.

Last edited:
We need to the world to end in order for something like that to be remotely possible. It would be extremely lifefuel to watch normies and foids fight and tear each other apart.

I'd take some suicidal ideation now and then if it meant being smart. I could put my mind to use.

You mean what would I do with a smart mind? I would improve my life with it. I would figure out a way to improve my life.

It would be extremely lifefuel to watch normies and foids fight and tear each other apart.
i would love to think and talk about it literally 24/7. they are my ragefuel

Killing yourself already proves that you are not high IQ

Killing yourself already proves that you are not high IQ
nah they do that cuz life gets unbearable. low IQs don't even kill themselves even in worst conditions. i'm so raged. i want them to get hurt so bad.

its unfair that hghIQ/ kind/incel men kill themselves.
It's just natural selection, bro. You can't fight it. Genetic failures like us are destined to be discarded or rot without getting to reproduce.

It's just natural selection, bro. You can't fight it. Genetic failures like us are destined to be discarded or rot without getting to reproduce.
normies who dont kill themselves and breed like termites even in worst pain are the true inferiors. they are the ones who should die. its always the highIQ kind ones who think they are inferior and rope

fuck this mentality bro. do you really believe normies are better than deep thinkers ? i'd rather destroy them even if i'm the weak one.

normies who dont kill themselves and breed like termites even in worst pain are the true inferiors. they are the ones who should die. its always the highIQ kind ones who think they are inferior and rope
Inceldom will rise as time passes. What was once considered normie-tier would be considered incelish and incel-tier. The bottom-tier normies will be the incels of tomorrow. It's just like clockwork—predicting 12 o'clock at 8.
fuck this mentality bro. do you really believe normies are better than deep thinkers ? i'd rather destroy them even if i'm the weak one.
Fuck what mentality? This is the blackpill. You can't claim to be blackpilled because the blackpill is an inherently defeatist mindset; it's completely giving up. Whitepill at least has you coming to terms with your situation and finding copes to keep on living and developing a mindset where the doom and gloom doesn't affect you as much, but it still embraces defeat.

nah they do that cuz life gets unbearable. low IQs don't even kill themselves even in worst conditions. i'm so raged. i want them to get hurt so bad.
High IQ finds a way to enjoy life anyways

Inceldom will rise as time passes. What was once considered normie-tier would be considered incelish and incel-tier. The bottom-tier normies will be the incels of tomorrow. It's just like clockwork—predicting 12 o'clock at 8.

Fuck what mentality? This is the blackpill. You can't claim to be blackpilled because the blackpill is an inherently defeatist mindset; it's completely giving up. Whitepill at least has you coming to terms with your situation and finding copes to keep on living and developing a mindset where the doom and gloom doesn't affect you as much, but it still embraces defeat.
whatever. but i still wish them to suffer.

High IQ finds a way to enjoy life anyways
yeah but sometimes in a world fucked up by too many normie set rules and environment will kill them

you considering the possibility that you are inferior and willing to step out of the gene pool shows you are superior to normies who do uncivl things to win and survive. lot of weak simp normies and ugly foids will kill stacys and chads in a heartbeat to pump out thir inferior piglets.

you considering the possibility that you are inferior and willing to step out of the gene pool shows you are superior to normies who do uncivl things to win and survive.
True.
Quote they tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice that suicide is wrong when

True. Make it happen. If I ever killed someone, I'd make it look like a suicide. Kidnap them, maybe take them into the woods where I have a noose ready. Then force them to hang themselves. Send some fake suicide texts from their phone. Done. If men did this to women, en masse, they could bring parity to the suicide rates with ease. :feelsEhh:

True. Make it happen. If I ever killed someone, I'd make it look like a suicide. Kidnap them, maybe take them into the woods where I have a noose ready. Then force them to hang themselves. Send some fake suicide texts from their phone. Done. If men did this to women, en masse, they could bring parity to the suicide rates with ease. :feelsEhh:
wtf bro. i don;t wanna prisonmaxx