Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what’s your suicide fantasy?

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

“some had sex daily, others 5 to 6 times or never”
personally, when I feel like ending it (which is often), I imagine walking into a sorority house, letting everyone get a good look at my horrific visage, then drawing a firearm and shooting myself in the head in front of everyone, scarring everyone in there for life and ending my suffering with one move. Id like to hear what you guys have as your fantasies though.

I just think of blowing my head off alone In my room whenever I think of suicide

Not much fantasy but when I think about suicide it's usually.
Jump off tall building. (preferred method, not sure why, maybe because it has a high lethal rate if you do it right and doesn't sound too painful even though it probably is.)
Blow brains out with a gun. (seems easy)
Sodium nitrate poisoning (I heard this is a painless way to die and sodium nitrate is easy to buy online... not sure how painless it actually is)

Heroin OD would be a dream, but i hate self injecting

I would do that as well but I don’t want my family to clean up the mess.
True. I honestly don't know where I would want to do it. I would want to do it in my room but my mom/brother would have to see it

62052.jpg

Not much fantasy but when I think about suicide it's usually.
Jump off tall building. (preferred method, not sure why, maybe because it has a high lethal rate if you do it right and doesn't sound too painful even though it probably is.)
Blow brains out with a gun. (seems easy)
Sodium nitrate poisoning (I heard this is a painless way to die and sodium nitrate is easy to buy online... not sure how painless it actually is)
I’ve been looking into SN. looks a lot cleaner than a firearm so I’ll probably build a suicide kit with it eventually.

True. I honestly don't know where I would want to do it. I would want to do it in my room but my mom/brother would have to see it
yeah plus I don’t want to devastate my parents with my suicide while they’re still alive. They’re both fairly old though so once they die off I’m killing myself and getting off this bullshit planet.

yeah plus I don’t want to devastate my parents with my suicide while they’re still alive. They’re both fairly old though so once they die off I’m killing myself and getting off this bullshit planet.
Damn.

I'm not gonna try to talk you out of it because honestly I don't see a way out either.

Sucks that it has to come to this

Damn.

I'm not gonna try to talk you out of it because honestly I don't see a way out either.

Sucks that it has to come to this
I hate everyone on this fucking planet, id cause a nuclear holocaust in pixelcraft if I could.

I’ll takeout a couple of bodies before I end myself.

jumping off a roof with someone or blowing out my brains with a shotgun with someone (both very romantic)

Remember if you kill yourself your problems will not going away at physical death!

Putting my head on rail tracks.

overdose
just slip off into an eternal slumber, less mess and cleanup, not hurting anyone

I haven't decided yet. Probably just sleeping pills and hope that it's not painful.

Going into the forest, bring camping gear, middle of nowhere, set up my noose and leave it hanging on a tree branch until I'm ready. Drink loads of alcohol, have a sentimental last few days of reading some of my Spider-Man comics, listen to my favorite podcast episodes, watch a couple of my favorite movies, etc. And eventually, when all is said and done, I off myself and leave the earth. Where I end up after? Who cares.... now that I'm finally gone from the earth and I no longer have to be disappointed with myself comparing myself to others, being mogged, paying taxes to whores, etc. I can finally sleep forever.

I would just take a bunch of opioids with xanax so I die in my sleep after feeling really nice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back