Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Suicide plan

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
The plan is to get my family do the revenge for me after I rope and watch it as entertainment as a ghost

[UWSL]First, I will write a long suicide note listing all of the bad things done to me by my bullies before I rope. This is the key to the plan because by doing this, it'll let my family know that the cause of my death is from being bullied and they'll be wrathful of what the bullies have done to me, and it will spark a huge war between my family and the bullies. [/UWSL]

And here's comes the fun part. As a firm believer of spectatormaxxing afterlife theory (becoming a ghost after death and watching events unfold without your involvement) I will get to watch an entertaining event after I die. I can already envision what the war would look like in my head, the drama, the cries, the fights, the arguing, happening as I watch it as a ghost.

If I'm too weak to get revenge on my bullies on my own, why not get my entire family do the work for me? Pretty sure they'll avenge my death because parents would be extremely infuriated at the fact that all the resources, effort and time they put into raising a man like me just went into nothing and ended by bully scums. I believe in the saying "they only care about you when you're dead"

Jfl my family would rip the letter up and throw it in the trash can if I blamed bullies..

"watch it as entertainment as a ghost" jesus how old are you, 13? do you know how death works?

I would not recommend suicide because it is extremely cucked,there are bettER options:smonk::feelsLSD:

You don't have any evidence of whatthe happens after your ddeath,why not enjoy it all while you are still alive and conscious?

Stage a suicide:smonk::feelsLSD:i mean fake it or disappear with a "suicide" note and let it all fall into place,after a few days come back and see what has happened:smonk:

"watch it as entertainment as a ghost" jesus how old are you, 13? do you know how death works?
From where I live, we have this popular belief that if a person dies prematurely or from suicide, their soul won't rest in peace and they will wander around as a ghost forever
I would not recommend suicide because it is extremely cucked,there are bettER options:smonk::feelsLSD:

You don't have any evidence of whatthe happens after your ddeath,why not enjoy it all while you are still alive and conscious?

Stage a suicide:smonk::feelsLSD:i mean fake it or disappear with a "suicide" note and let it all fall into place,after a few days come back and see what has happened:smonk:
I can't do the bettER option. I'm too weak and stupid to pull it off. Plus, I'm suffering financially and mentally. The pain is too much to handle so I have no other choice. My bullies are too far away from me and enjoying their life in another country. They've already won and it's my fault because I could've stopped the bullying back then but I was too retarded to defend my honor.

I have evidence of afterlife and it's my past NDE experience when I overdosed on cough medicine (not a suicide attempt but a miscalculation of dosages when I wanted to get high) Technically I was dead at that time because my mother said my heart wasn't beating as showed on the heart rate monitor during my confinement at the hospital. I literally wandered around the hospital as a ghost while I was unconscious and that's what made me believe in spectatormaxxing theory.

And I don't know how to fake my death. I'd rather ghostmaxx so I can observe what will happen after in detail.

Last edited:
From where I live, we have this belief that if a person dies prematurely or from suicide, their soul won't rest in peace and they will wander around as a ghost forever

I can't do the bettER option. I'm too weak and stupid to pull it off. Plus, I'm suffering financially and mentally. The pain is too much to handle so I have no other choice. My bullies are too far away from me and enjoying their life in another country. They've already won and it's my fault because I could've stopped the bullying back then but I was too retarded to defend my honor.

I have evidence of afterlife and it's my past NDE experience when I overdosed on cough medicine (not a suicide attempt but a miscalculation of dosages when I wanted to get high) Technically I was dead at that time because my mother said my heart wasn't beating as showed on the heart rate monitor during my confinement at the hospital. I literally wandered around the hospital as a ghost and that's what made me believe in spectatormaxxing theory.

And I don't know how to fake my death. I'd rather ghostmaxx so I can observe what will happen after in detail.
Dude I'm so sorry,the world is so cruel and life isn't fair to people like us:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I hope you find peace in whatever you do Good luck:smonk::feelstastyman:
(Even tho I believe it is extremely cucked to commit suicide)
Btw...the part where you said you wandered in the hospital as a ghost..are you serious:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

From where I live, we have this belief that if a person dies prematurely or from suicide, their soul won't rest in peace and they will wander around as a ghost forever

I have evidence of afterlife and it's my past NDE experience when I overdosed on cough medicine (not a suicide attempt but a miscalculation of dosages when I wanted to get high) Technically I was dead at that time because my mother said my heart wasn't beating as showed on the heart rate monitor during my confinement at the hospital. I literally wandered around the hospital as a ghost while I was unconscious and that's what made me believe in spectatormaxxing theory.

I can't believ you have been here for 81 days and still have less than 400 posts

Hey mate:feelstastyman:I too think of ending it all a lot of times,,butI stop myself because I didn't want to die by giving them power over me ,by giving the people I hate the most,those who caused suffering to me,,by giving those scum power over me.If you couldn't defend your honor then , theb do it now.by living.
Anyways I know how cruel the world is and I can't change your mind at all...but I hope you find comfort and peace:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I just can't live with it..knowing that a fellow brocel ended it and I did nothing to stop it:feelsrope::feelsrope:I 'll be very sad if you go away:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Btw...the part where you said you wandered in the hospital as a ghost..are you serious:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Yeah. It was kinda awesome to experience it. I would describe the experience like when you're flying in minecraft in creative mode with the FOV maxed out while you have max swiftness effect
I can't believ you have been here for 81 days and still have less than 400 posts
I was banned after I made my 4th post so I was lurking for a long time until I got the courage to make a ban appeal and then I started posting again

What if they got bullied too ? :feelsjuice:

What if they got bullied too ? :feelsjuice:
My parents always film something bad happening to them so if they got bullied, they will record it while it's happening, and usually stuff like that go viral here so it might go viral and the media will get involved, then the mass will side with me and fight for me and bring me justice. And it will be cool to watch as a ghost.

Godspeed. Make sure to look over your plan multiple times for errors, it has to be perfect, failure is not an option. Can you be sure your parents would really care all that much? Even if they do care can they really inflict that much damage? It seems you're leaving much up to hypotheticals. As your final plan in your life make it count.:feelsLSD:

My parents always film something bad happening to them so if they got bullied, they will record it while it's happening, and usually stuff like that go viral here so it might go viral and the media will get involved, then the mass will side with me and fight for me and bring me justice. And it will be cool to watch as a ghost.
Based plan then

Hey mate:feelstastyman:I too think of ending it all a lot of times,,butI stop myself because I didn't want to die by giving them power over me ,by giving the people I hate the most,those who caused suffering to me,,by giving those scum power over me.If you couldn't defend your honor then , theb do it now.by living.
Anyways I know how cruel the world is and I can't change your mind at all...but I hope you find comfort and peace:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I just can't live with it..knowing that a fellow brocel ended it and I did nothing to stop it:feelsrope::feelsrope:I 'll be very sad if you go away:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
"If you couldn't defend your honor then, then do it now by living" I didn't think of it that way. This is lifefuel for me. But I will use the remaining lifefuel to write down all of my experiences and beliefs on the note just in case the media got involved after my death, so if people scrutinized me and found my note online, I will leave a legacy and help future people like me cope. Sorry brocel, I can't live for any longer. I have a dreadful future ahead of me. As someone who's autistic and lives in a low class area, I will just become a slave for savage people if my parents die. And my possessions right now will be in the hands of some savage who will take it from me in the future considering how easily I am manipulated into giving stuff.
Godspeed. Make sure to look over your plan multiple times for errors, it has to be perfect, failure is not an option. Can you be sure your parents would really care all that much? Even if they do care can they really inflict that much damage? It seems you're leaving much up to hypotheticals. As your final plan in your life make it count.:feelsLSD:
I think they will care considering how I saw them many times go to great lengths to fight for what's right even over trivial things.

They may not inflict that much damage by themselves, but they'd call distant relatives who are part of an elite family for help, and those relatives helped us a few times so I'm pretty sure they'll rectify my death as well.

Last edited:
"If you couldn't defend your honor then, then do it now by living" I didn't think of it that way. This is lifefuel for me. But I will use the remaining lifefuel to write down all of my experiences and beliefs on the note just in case the media got involved after my death, so if people scrutinized me and found my note online, I will leave a legacy and help future people like me cope. Sorry brocel, I can't live for any longer. I have a dreadful future ahead of me. As someone who's autistic and lives in a low class area, I will just become a slave for savage people if my parents die. And my possessions right now will be in the hands of some savage who will take it from me in the future considering how easily I am manipulated into giving stuff.

I think they will care considering how I saw them many times go to great lengths to fight for what's right even over trivial things.

They may not inflict that much damage by themselves, but they'd call distant relatives who are part of an elite family for help, and those relatives helped us a few times so I'm pretty sure they'll rectify my death as well.
Damn sorry bro:feelsbadman::cryfeels:may you find whatever you seem:feelstastyman:
I hope karma is real:reeeeee::reeeeee:

The plan is to get my family do the revenge for me after I rope and watch it as entertainment as a ghost

[UWSL]First, I will write a long suicide note listing all of the bad things done to me by my bullies before I rope. This is the key to the plan because by doing this, it'll let my family know that the cause of my death is from being bullied and they'll be wrathful of what the bullies have done to me, and it will spark a huge war between my family and the bullies. [/UWSL]

And here's comes the fun part. As a firm believer of spectatormaxxing afterlife theory (becoming a ghost after death and watching events unfold without your involvement) I will get to watch an entertaining event after I die. I can already envision what the war would look like in my head, the drama, the cries, the fights, the arguing, happening as I watch it as a ghost.

If I'm too weak to get revenge on my bullies on my own, why not get my entire family do the work for me? Pretty sure they'll avenge my death because parents would be extremely infuriated at the fact that all the resources, effort and time they put into raising a man like me just went into nothing and ended by bully scums. I believe in the saying "they only care about you when you're dead"
Obvious loopholes:

1. Your family won't care, and you will be branded as a loser. No tears will be shed.
2. Assuming that is true, you're going to get terribly bored. I will consider the "rules" of being a ghost to apply; you'll be stuck in one place for centuries. You'll be bored to fucking death, will also be ragefuel because you'll watch centuries of chad cock impregnating pink pussies. Rope now without regrets and you'll have it better.
3. You think too highly of the human race LMAO. I'd rather be a hyena.

I don't think any good plan has ever started with "First, I shall kill myself..."