Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Suicide Squad game is bad (as expected)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
killthejusticeleague-sq-1643333156898.jpg

I didn't follow this game too much tbh until I saw some news yesterday that on early access (for those who preordered) the game is already failing HARD. Some of the reasons:
-Mandatory online connection despite being single player
-There's a bug that gives you 100% completion when launching the game and spoils everything
-I watched some gameplay and it looks like fucking Fortnite just jumping around and shooting enemies while you get points
-Lots of woke elements
-Uses Denuvo so performance is affected
-It's canon and happens after Arkham Knight so all the shit story is not some weird spin off or "what if"

And to think that Rocksteady did some incredible Batman Arkham games in the past

Lego batman mogs.

Lego batman mogs.
Which one? Lego Batman 1 feels nostalgic (played on my DS for hours), never tried Lego Batman 2, Lego Batman 3 was kinda bad but then Lego DC Supervillains (which you could count as Lego Batman 4) was amazing

-Mandatory online connection despite being single player
wait what? god damnit what is with games being SP when they obviously look like multiplayer games?

Which one? Lego Batman 1 feels nostalgic (played on my DS for hours), never tried Lego Batman 2, Lego Batman 3 was kinda bad but then Lego DC Supervillains (which you could count as Lego Batman 4) was amazing
Lego batman 1 and 2 are both great. Never played DC villains but now that you say it I want to.

Is this another woke garbage game or just a bad game in general?

Is this another woke garbage game or just a bad game in general?
I saw a big pride flag painted on one of the buildings in the game which is a damn shame

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back