Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Is ODing on a drug like Xanax or like taking a massive dose and going off it a good way to die?

No it’s very painful and it feels like your brain is slowly imploding from the inside

OD is generally unssucessfull. Jumping from the building is too terifying on its own. Blunt trauma to the brain seems most effective. however shooting urself in the head can fail too. My plan is to eventually stand on edge of the building and shoot myself so I fall down and splatter on the asphalt. If the bullet doesnt kill me the fall surely will :feelsrope:

ODing never works. It’s the method of choice for people who don’t actually want to die and just want attention

Xanax OD? jfl good luck. You'd have to mix it. And even then, overdosing isn't always fatal. I've OD'd more times than I can count and it's not killed me yet.

the best method is to shoot yourself in the head or jump off a building:incel:

Suicide is normie term.
We incels don't "s(oy)uicide", but ascend from Emergency Room to Jannah — all of this, however, will happen in videogame only.