Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I kill myself I stop eating

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
it is a type of suicide. you stop eating until you die. After three or four days, death sets in

nigga, that's called a water fast and people can do it for like, a month

nigga, that's called a water fast and people can do it for like, a month
He probably means without water, but yeah people can go as far as 3 to 4 days without drinking.

With a water fast it can last up to a month, but also depends how fat you are as well. Then again the organs will stop functioning and go off.

Famines and starvations have been wide-spread throughout history.

Most countries that have industralized ended facing some famine, shortly after (there are sacrifices in modernizing agriculture). Also, depends on how much arable land you have as well.

Your body would ache like hell though if you tried to commit no live that way & I’m not promoting suicide but my point is that this would be an awful way to do it.

Your body would ache like hell though if you tried to commit no live that way.
no. you die one day because your body have no enegry anymore

it is a type of suicide. you stop eating until you die. After three or four days, death sets in
I don't think you're brain would allow you to. It would be even harder knowing their a burger king 5 minutes away from where you live. In order for you starvation plan to work, you would need to move desert(minimal food and water), there you could potentially die from starvation but you would die from dehydration first.

I don't think you're brain would allow you to. It would be even harder knowing their a burger king 5 minutes away from where you live. In order for you starvation plan to work, you would need to move desert(minimal food and water), there you could potentially die from starvation but you would die from dehydration first.
Hard depression make it able to stop eating. I eat one bread over the whole day because I'm not hungry

I saw yesterday a documentary about a older women that have several Diseases stop eating and thats was normal for her. the german goverment give her a die companion for help

It's a long, drawn-out process. Why not just jump off a tall building?

After three or four days, death sets in
I have spent weeks not eating and it does not kill you.
Not eating for 3-4 days can actually be good for you.
You will be overtaken by ravenous hunger if you decide to starve yourself to death which will probably make it impossible.

If you mean without water aswell, yea you can die in a few days. It'll probably give you a massive headache and be painful although I've heard that past a certain stage of dehydration you just get anhedonia and fade into unconsciousness before death so maybe not that painful.

Drink Bleach. Painless death or Double barrel to the head

Hard depression make it able to stop eating. I eat one bread over the whole day because I'm not hungry
No eating for a day and starvation are completely different mang

I think the painless path of suicide is asphyxiation with helium. I was advertised on Church of Euthanasia be removed.