Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel][LifeFuel for WhiteCels] IT OVER FOR RICECELS !!!!

Race bait / targeted attacks.
@EthnicelNL @chudur-budur @ProudIncelistani @big nose bug eyes

JFL at all the shitskins having a fit. You all are a disgusting sight to behold. Even the lowest European is superior to you. You look and act disgusting, your people are worthless and shit in the streets, you are disgusting inside and outside. You have no culture or history except being conquered by the superior European race. I hate you all and would personally snuff out every single one of you with my own two hands if I could. European people is the best thing that happened to your cursed shit race. We have given you this opportunity to hate on whites through our inventions.

You worthless shitskins should just accept it and bow to the European master race and serve quietly and subserviently.

Short brown and dumb smelly scum.

JFL at all the shitskins having a fit. You all are a disgusting sight to behold. Even the lowest European is superior to you. You look and act disgusting, your people are worthless and shit in the streets, you are disgusting inside and outside. You have no culture or history except being conquered by the superior European race. I hate you all and would personally snuff out every single one of you with my own two hands if I could. European people is the best thing that happened to your cursed shit race. We have given you this opportunity to hate on whites through our inventions.

You worthless shitskins should just accept it and bow to the European master race and serve quietly and subserviently.

jfl white women would rather fuck actual 80 IQ smelly niggers than autistic white spergtards who post on incel forums like you. can you tell me, how that makes you feel? :lul::lul: i mean ffs you're saying that we're the ones who desire mixing with a white girl. you can't even get them which puts you in the same position if not worse since white women hardly racemix,, so there's nothing stopping you except your own subhumanity. you're a genetic failure. go ER already shitbreath.

jfl white women would rather fuck actual 80 IQ smelly niggers than autistic white spergtards who post on incel forums like you. can you tell me, how that makes you feel? :lul::lul: i mean ffs you're saying that we're the ones who desire mixing with a white girl. you can't even get them which puts you in the same position if not worse since white women hardly racemix,, so there's nothing stopping you except your own subhumanity. you're a genetic failure. go ER already shitbreath.
Raging shitskin. I might be incel but at least I will never be a smelly dumb disgusting brown fuck like you. At least I can walk the streets and just be another person, you are always an eye sore with your shit colored skin and ugly ethnic looks.

And nobody cares for white women that racemix, their offspring are nothing but shitskins and will never be white. When the day of the rope comes traitors will be the first ones to go.

This nigga so mad his head looking like a tomato

Kek, looks like you have been brutally ditched by some yellow splat-faced noodlewhore or some shitskin streetshitting currybitch.

Let me tell you something. Calm down and keep trying. But no aryan pussy is for you mate, me and you are on the same page basically. If you try real hard, you might at least get some hairy stinky currybitch pussy or a noodlepussy one day.

Or keep wanking your white master-race neanderthal dick.
This nigga so mad his head looking like a tomato

I'm sure that nigga @diogenes got ditched by some noodlewhore or some currybitch. I have seen these types of stormfront niggas, they become so pissed off when they get dumped by some ethnic bitch. They act like their misery is our fault. That's why I am telling him to keep trying.

Last edited:
Kek, looks like you have been brutally ditched by some yellow splat-faced noodlewhore or some shitskin streetshitting currybitch.

Let me tell you something. Calm down and keep trying. But no white pussy is for you mate, me and you are on the same page basically. If you try real hard, you might at least get some hairy stinky currybitch pussy or a noodlepussy one day.

LMAO I think your alts are the other two accounts that dogpiled me. I'm just giving you guys what you wanted. I said I had no problem with y'all but you kept pressing me. That ProudIncelistani guy was pressing me on another thread about something he thought was racist for no reason. So fuck it, I'm listening to Johnny Rebel while fantasizing about the great American and European race war in my lifetime.

LMAO I think your alts are the other two accounts that dogpiled me. I'm just giving you guys what you wanted. I said I had no problem with y'all but you kept pressing me. That ProudIncelistani guy was pressing me on another thread about something he thought was racist for no reason. So fuck it, I'm listening to Johnny Rebel while fantasizing about the great American and European race war in my lifetime.

I am chudur-budur, I don't need any alt.

Read my previous reply, read again, keep reading until it gets into your thick neanderthal brain. Keep trying, there is still hope for you. One ethnic bitch dumped you does not mean another one will. Try looksmaxxing, lifiting, haircuts and shit.

Let me tell you something. Calm down and keep trying. But no aryan pussy is for you mate, me and you are on the same page basically. If you try real hard, you might at least get some hairy stinky currybitch pussy or a noodlepussy one day.

I'm sure that nigga @diogenes got ditched by some noodlewhore or some currybitch. I have seen these types of stormfront niggas, they become so pissed off when they get dumped by some ethnic bitch. They act like their misery is our fault. That's why I am telling him to keep trying.
Hes just upset that he is even more subhuman than ethnics in white society. If i were white and i failed life on easy mode..i would have roped long ago.

I am chudur-budur, I don't need any alt.

Read my previous reply, read again, keep reading until it gets into your thick neanderthal brain. Keep trying, there is still hope for you. One ethnic bitch dumped you does not mean another one will. Try looksmaxxing, lifiting, haircuts and shit.
I have never nor would ever approach nor willingly interact with coloreds. Now leave me alone you fuckers have managed to set off my racist feelings that I've tried to keep down for some time.

Come on, if it would be girl, then she will be quite sexy mongrel, angel of racemixing. If boy, well better to kill him at birth simple as that. Later try again in hopes to get girl.
Nordic looking Russians look better than mongoloid looking ones, that applies to the women too. Ill only have children with white women. At least germanic/slavic ancestry white people are the most beautiful in the world.

tfw you are white and even ethnic girls refuse to date you :feelscry:

I have never nor would ever approach nor willingly interact with coloreds.
Then keep wanking your master race neanderthal dick, alone in the toilet. That's the only solution I am seeing right now.

That's why I told you to read my previous comment, read multiple times, keep reading until it gets into your thick neanderthal brain.
Hes just upset that he is even more subhuman than ethnics in white society. If i were white and i failed life on easy mode..i would have roped long ago.

Yup me too. Being a member of the white master race and getting thoroughly ditched by some subhuman shitskin half-monkey ethnic bitch must be too brutal to endure. I would rope on the spot if I were @diogenes

Last edited:
People will cope and say it's cultural or white supremacy. It isn't.

It is genetic. Asians or more specifically the mongoloid races are very neotonised. That means they are very pedomorphic or they resemble children more in adulthood.

Children: low body hair, less obvious secondary sex characteristics, higher pitched voice, larger head to body ratio, smaller nose with lower nose bridge, flatter faces, shorter limbs in comparison to the torso with small extremities and short of stature.

Mongoloids are. VERY neotenous compared to Caucasoids, especially the European sub type. caucasoids show the following traits which display for more development away from a childlike body: Extensive body hair growth, including developed facial hair, a much more developed skull with heavy brow ridges and a developed nose with larger teeth, a smaller head to body ratio, longer limbs in comparison to the body with larger extremities, deeper voices, rougher skin, larger, thicker and denser bones, more pronounced secondary sex characteristics (larger hips and breasts in women, thicker bones, facial hair and larger sex organs in men) taller stature, and eyes without the folds (babies have eye folds in the womb and lose them, only some human groups keep them into adulthood).

Keep coping that it's food or culture. Old armor for Samurai is made for 5'4" men, go to a Muesem and look at the armor for European Knights. Don't forget, Knights were 6'0" Chads.

Neoteny is ATTRACTIVE in women. It is why women age like shit in comparison to men who take care of their bodies. It is not attractive in men. A neotenous man gets dominated by developed masculine men, hence why Asian men struggle in comparison to blacks and Caucasians who are far less pedomorphic in adulthood and MOG them.

It is genetic. Asians or more specifically the mongoloid races are very neotonised. That means they are very pedomorphic or they resemble children more in adulthood.

Children: low body hair, less obvious secondary sex characteristics, higher pitched voice, larger head to body ratio, smaller nose with lower nose bridge, flatter faces, shorter limbs in comparison to the torso with small extremities and short of stature.

Mongoloids are. VERY neotenous compared to Caucasoids, especially the European sub type. caucasoids show the following traits which display for more development away from a childlike body: Extensive body hair growth, including developed facial hair, a much more developed skull with heavy brow ridges and a developed nose with larger teeth, a smaller head to body ratio, longer limbs in comparison to the body with larger extremities, deeper voices, rougher skin, larger, thicker and denser bones, more pronounced secondary sex characteristics (larger hips and breasts in women, thicker bones, facial hair and larger sex organs in men) taller stature, and eyes without the folds (babies have eye folds in the womb and lose them, only some human groups keep them into adulthood).

Keep coping that it's food or culture. Old armor for Samurai is made for 5'4" men, go to a Muesem and look at the armor for European Knights. Don't forget, Knights were 6'0" Chads.

Neoteny is ATTRACTIVE in women. It is why women age like shit in comparison to men who take care of their bodies. It is not attractive in men. A neotenous man gets dominated by developed masculine men, hence why Asian men struggle in comparison to blacks and Caucasians who are far less pedomorphic in adulthood and MOG them.

Well those neotenic mongoloids actually ruled almost half of the world for more than 100 years. I would say more than that, because all the following major empires were actually stemmed from the mongolian monarchy. Also europeans tried for more than 500 years but could not penetrate japan at all. Looks or stature has nothing to do with political supremacy. I would say political supremacy influences the mindset of the populace that also changes the norm of sexual attraction. For example, during the victorian era, men with effeminate looks used to be more desriable to women. Even men used to dress like women.

800px-Ex-voto_a_sainte-genevieve_-Detail-Largilliere.jpg

Um...

Just one thing - whenever I hear people complain about whites having an advantage in the dating scene, I just want to remind them: it's not the members of this board.

Whites have a lot of advantages in life, but not all of us get to enjoy them. Trailer trash doesn't get the money or culture of white America, and white-incels don't get the benefits of being part of the 'most attractive race'.

It's like telling a dwarf that comes from a family of giants how lucky they are to be a part of a tall family.

I tried Tinder in NZ and I got literally zero 0 likes. Even with my cherrypicked pictures.

Even Asian foids dislike me :feelsrope:

There are always better males out there
:feelsrope: NZ asians must be westernized already...... i guess the only option is travelling to second world countries

Well those neotenic mongoloids actually ruled almost half of the world for more than 100 years. I would say more than that, because all the following major empires were actually stemmed from the mongolian monarchy. Also europeans tried for more than 500 years but could not penetrate japan at all. Looks or stature has nothing to do with political supremacy. I would say political supremacy influences the mindset of the populace that also changes the norm of sexual attraction. For example, during the victorian era, men with effeminate looks used to be more desriable to women. Even men used to dress like women.

800px-Ex-voto_a_sainte-genevieve_-Detail-Largilliere.jpg

Has nothing to do with what I said does it?

You can whine about political supremacy all you want but you're coping. You're denying the black pill and looks theory.

Women like men who don't resemble little boys, sorry. Keep coping, it's over for you boyo

It is not attractive in men. A neotenous man gets dominated by developed masculine men, hence why Asian men struggle in comparison to blacks and Caucasians who are far less pedomorphic in adulthood and MOG them.
Haha cope idiot, today many women are attracted to fem/young looking asian. You even went full retard and said not just white but black also mog them.

You can whine about political supremacy all you want but you're coping. You're denying the black pill and looks theory.

Women like men who don't resemble little boys, sorry. Keep coping, it's over for you boyo
You are stuck in the past idiot, but that's ok many incels are. Masculine Chad and Tyrone almost have become mythical now, the slender white Chad (E.g. Chico) still is top (many say Chico looks eurasian anyway) but Chang is doing very well in 2018. You can continue to dwell in the past if you want to

:feelsrope: NZ asians must be westernized already...... i guess the only option is travelling to second world countries
The country is full of whores.
One girl said in her bio " Only message me if it's 7 inches & thick"
The other one said " I am here to cheat on my boyfriend so I can't show you my face"
2 of them said something about sucking dicks in their bios & 2 of them were almost naked.

The country is full of whores.
One girl said in her bio " Only message me if it's 7 inches & thick"
The other one said " I am here to cheat on my boyfriend so I can't show you my face"
2 of them said something about sucking dicks in their bios & 2 of them were almost naked.
so no more NZ i guess for you? :(

so no more NZ i guess for you? :(
I will probably still be there or in other anglosphere countries since I never planned to go there to get laid. I just want to enjoy a new country with a different scenery.

I will probably still be there or in other anglosphere countries since I never planned to go there to get laid. I just want to enjoy a new country with a different scenery.
ah right. in that case, it sounds pretty good. do u live near nature in germany? even german natural parks are amazing for me, because there is nothing like that in NL. i think next year if i get a job back home i might buy a car or motorbike and drive to natural parks and castles in germany / maybe swiss

ah right. in that case, it sounds pretty good. do u live near nature in germany? even german natural parks are amazing for me, because there is nothing like that in NL. i think next year if i get a job back home i might buy a car or motorbike and drive to natural parks and castles in germany / maybe swiss
I live in a rural region with lots of forests but it's nowhere near the level of New Zealand or some places in Norway. They shot Lord of the rings / hobit movies in NZ and all of these places & mountains exist. I have never been to Switzerland but the country itself looks pretty neat.

Do you live close to the German border?

Haha cope idiot, today many women are attracted to fem/young looking asian. You even went full retard and said not just white but black also mog them.

You are stuck in the past idiot, but that's ok many incels are. Masculine Chad and Tyrone almost have become mythical now, the slender white Chad (E.g. Chico) still is top (many say Chico looks eurasian anyway) but Chang is doing very well in 2018. You can continue to dwell in the past if you want to

Cope. They are attracted to those boys for status and betabux. Even then it's a minority of women.

The truth is that these women will get with Chad and Tyrone to get sex with MEN. They'll just do it behind this betabux cucks back.

Lmao at using those videos when all the statistics back my side of the argument. Tell me again the ration of WMAF couples compared to AMWF couples again?

Keep coping cuck boy. If you ever escape inceldom just remember you're gonna be cucked by a BWC a or BBC, it is inevitable.

I live in a rural region with lots of forests but it's nowhere near the level of New Zealand or some places in Norway. They shot Lord of the rings / hobit movies in NZ and all of these places & mountains exist. I have never been to Switzerland but the country itself looks pretty neat.

Do you live close to the German border?
yeah norway sounds great too. and super clean air. i live near rotterdam, coast of netherlands. its like 200 km away from Dusseldorf.

What about ugly as fuck whitecels

Why is this life fuel for whitecels? Want us to create more supreme gentlemen?

I tried Tinder in NZ and I got literally zero 0 likes. Even with my cherrypicked pictures.

Even Asian foids dislike me :feelsrope:

There are always better males out there

Have you tried Latin America? My results in SEA were weak as well, idk why. But I got a few matches in MA/ SA

I have never nor would ever approach nor willingly interact with coloreds. Now leave me alone you fuckers have managed to set off my racist feelings that I've tried to keep down for some time.
Are you greek? If so you are at least part shitskin from the turks raping you guys constantly until 1832, you are the lowest form of european in existence you cunts went downhill since Alexander, any modern greek should try and better his country before hurling abuse at others. Someone who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

It's funny how many people here say they beleive the blackpill. But then when it's a white vs Asian issue its suddenly cultural and other factors.

IT IS LOOKS THEORY, and you good sir have once against provided proof that the black pill is looks theory.

Cope. They are attracted to those boys for status and betabux. Even then it's a minority of women.

The truth is that these women will get with Chad and Tyrone to get sex with MEN. They'll just do it behind this betabux cucks back.

Lmao at using those videos when all the statistics back my side of the argument. Tell me again the ration of WMAF couples compared to AMWF couples again?

Keep coping cuck boy. If you ever escape inceldom just remember you're gonna be cucked by a BWC a or BBC, it is inevitable.
Hahaha are you white? I've never understood the mentality some white men have that they will allow themselves to be cucked by blacks but not other ethnics.

Up to date online dating stats show white as top but asian behind that and actually black last. Actually scratch what I said before you're a coping blackcel aren't you? xD

It's funny how many people here say they beleive the blackpill. But then when it's a white vs Asian issue its suddenly cultural and other factors.

IT IS LOOKS THEORY, and you good sir have once against provided proof that the black pill is looks theory.
I kinda agree and disagree.

Lemme get this straight, you think white people are more attractive than other races but it solely due to LOOKS and nothing else ?

I agree that white people have better looks and genetic quality for sure, but other factors like intelligence and social status provided with being white also plays a role.

but then again you can make a pretty strong argument that higher level of cognitive abilities and social status of white people are direct result of having GOOD LOOKS.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING.

bro... in the medieval ages being 6 foot was like being 6'7 today so i dont think asians were that much shorter.
JBW isn't that whites can't be incel. It's just that being white adds + 2 to your /10 score.
its the other way around. being anything other than white subtracts from your psl seeing as how caucasian is the universal standard of beauty. a 9/10 asian guy is as good as a 7/10 white dude AT BEST. white>>black>>curry>>rice (at least a lot of curry taxi drivers can grow beards)

Are you greek? If so you are at least part shitskin from the turks raping you guys constantly until 1832, you are the lowest form of european in existence you cunts went downhill since Alexander, any modern greek should try and better his country before hurling abuse at others. Someone who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.
Yes, I'm sorry I was simply trolling. If you read through my comments I say it all the time that us southern Europeans and especially Greeks are borderline ethnic. Only northwestern Europeans are white.

I apologize for having trolled my fellow ethnic brothers, I was simply trolling and if you look through my serious comments you will find out that I am not a racist or anything of the sort I simply resorted to trolling because my life is shit and it felt good to shitpost and attempt to trigger other fellow incels which was wrong as we should all unite and try to be positive with each other instead of bringing each other down.

I'd like to apologize to @EthnicelNL @chudur-budur @ProudIncelistani @big nose bug eyes for the horrible things I've said. I was just trolling/shitposting but that doesn't make it right either, and again I apologize to my ethnic brothers.

I'd like to apologize to @EthnicelNL @chudur-budur @ProudIncelistani @big nose bug eyes for the horrible things I've said. I was just trolling/shitposting but that doesn't make it right either, and again I apologize to my ethnic brothers.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Respect to you, bro
We good bruv

Also the Turks are part Greeks too and mixing between Anatolian and Greek people has been going on much longer than the more recent long Ottoman Turk occupation. We have much history together and I consider Anatolians our half brothers. Were it not for Islam and Turkic cultural influence they would probably be recognized as such by everyone.

Also ironically Greeks have gotten more European thanks to Germanic and Slavic migrations during the Migration Period and beyond.

You mentioned "white supremacy". By this word, people generally mean "political supremacy" not a "looks supremacy", hence my reply.

Incoming from cucktears:

"Extreme white supremacist nazi pretends to be an asian to claim that white people are superior or that they are taking asian male's women"

This just echos everything i have been saying about asian pussy. Just more rage fuel for me. And when those greedy cunts do date asian men, they do not treat them like gods the way they will do with a white man. They are mouthy, controlling, materialistic, greedy, and spiteful.

Pure autism. Noodle whores want whites because they're perceived as high status. Almost everything you're saying could be extended to the entire MENA as well as parts of south Asia. Yet I never see noodles going crazy over those groups of men.

Pure autism. Noodle whores want whites because they're perceived as high status. Almost everything you're saying could be extended to the entire MENA as well as parts of south Asia. Yet I never see noodles going crazy over those groups of men.

Cope. Whites are less neotonised, yet still retain universal beauty.

South Asia? Come on, they may be less neotonised but a blind man could still see that Europeans mog the hell out of them.

C-O-P-E. Status is nothing to prevent you being cucked, looks are everything. BWC's been cucking Asian boys for a long time boyo, and now Asian women have access to the BBC as well.

ITS OVER.
Hahaha are you white? I've never understood the mentality some white men have that they will allow themselves to be cucked by blacks but not other ethnics.

Up to date online dating stats show white as top but asian behind that and actually black last. Actually scratch what I said before you're a coping blackcel aren't you? xD
I am a WASP. Won't speak about my actual appearence due to mods.

Blacks have less dating appeal than Asians but they can and do run far superior masc game and therefore a minority of blacks are superior at cucking than Asians. White Chads still reign supreme and cuck all though.

Always remember, pretty Brad Pitt cucked heavyweight champion Mike Tyson. Black pill is real. ITS OVER.

i cant even watch this.. it makes me sick with rage

Yes, I'm sorry I was simply trolling. If you read through my comments I say it all the time that us southern Europeans and especially Greeks are borderline ethnic. Only northwestern Europeans are white.

I apologize for having trolled my fellow ethnic brothers, I was simply trolling and if you look through my serious comments you will find out that I am not a racist or anything of the sort I simply resorted to trolling because my life is shit and it felt good to shitpost and attempt to trigger other fellow incels which was wrong as we should all unite and try to be positive with each other instead of bringing each other down.

I accept your apology. No worries..we are all troubled in our own way. The thing is..we ethnics are so used to getting abused it doesnt even bother us anymore. Ive been called much worse in my face when I was still a teen.

Its just a shame that there are supposedly incels out there who know what it means to be treated badly..but still they behave the same negative way to fellow incels.

You cant blame normies for this kind of behavior..they dont know better. But instead incels shouls choose their words wisely because they know first hand how damaging it can be. It also disqualifies you as a sincere person.

But alas I see he is banned, which is a shame because I do believe this forum has an important function in providing a place for the destitute to still be heard and where they can vent their frustrations. If you take that away...a person can fall even deeper. So mods..if you would reconsider giving this incel brethren a second chance it would be a nice gesture.

Incoming from cucktears:

"Extreme white supremacist nazi pretends to be an asian to claim that white people are superior or that they are taking asian male's women"