Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel][LifeFuel for WhiteCels] IT OVER FOR RICECELS !!!!

Anecdotal: in Toronto there are many Asian chads pulling prime bitches with their rich cars and nice clothes. Not much hope for the average guy I know just further proof that $$$>Race.

I live nearby, and from what I've heard, a lot of Asians in Toronto are university students coming directly from China. They tend to have rich parents and thus dump tons of money into their girlfriends. If you live nearby, there's a good chance you'll find an expensive sports car parked somewhere even though driving around isn't exactly practical in the city.

I accept your apology. No worries..we are all troubled in our own way. The thing is..we ethnics are so used to getting abused it doesnt even bother us anymore. Ive been called much worse in my face when I was still a teen.

Its just a shame that there are supposedly incels out there who know what it means to be treated badly..but still they behave the same negative way to fellow incels.

You cant blame normies for this kind of behavior..they dont know better. But instead incels shouls choose their words wisely because they know first hand how damaging it can be. It also disqualifies you as a sincere person.

But alas I see he is banned, which is a shame because I do believe this forum has an important function in providing a place for the destitute to still be heard and where they can vent their frustrations. If you take that away...a person can fall even deeper. So mods..if you would reconsider giving this incel brethren a second chance it would be a nice gesture.

Looks like he's unbanned now.

Last edited: