Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suifuel for sands and muslimcels

JFL, when will God destroy this gay earth? Cannot wait for armageddon

You sound completely deluded. Europe has never dominated the world not in the past or present - it technically didn't even exist prior to the 17th/18th century. No idea where you get this 'thousand years' from. I think your confusing it for the Middle East. Did Alexander the great go westward or eastward - no he went Persia, Pakistan and Egypt and was aiming for the Arabian peninsula before he died. Roman Empire at it's greatest extent it's hotspots were mainly north Africa and Middle East - they always considered eastward expansion more important just like the Greek. For most of history the West has tried to conquer the Middle East (and still does today through it's proxies like Saudi), even the crusaders (which were a fail) spent hundreds of years travellign thousands of miles just to get knocked the fuck out. If anyone came close to world domination, it was the Mongols - who later converted to Islam lol.

European civilization goes from Greeks and Romans to Christendom. This civilization was the most advanced on the world since the Greek times and also the ONLY worthy civilization that the world ever produced. The rest of the world was always useless, boring, cucked, weak. Which is why Europeans conquered the rest of the world numerous times with very small armies, like Alexander and later Romans. Crusaders in outremer were just a small army yet they conquered huge territories in the heart of Muslim civilization and beat armies that were much bigger than them all the time. But this expansion was never even the point of European civilization. Mongols lost easily when they encountered European Christians yet Muslims couldn't stop them. From 19th century on the West dominates the world and literally all the cultures had to adapt to the West, for better or for worse. Even China for example became communist which is a Western ideology. Japan copies Western degeneracy etc.

I agree that most Muslim nations are secular states (even KSA and Iran are 'secular' technically speaking - maybe not according to you), but I hate most muslim countries and governments, so you're speaking to the wrong guy....

It doesn't matter how you hate them, the fact is that theocratic political Islam failed completely. Muslims live in secular states modeled after European nation-states. JFL they prefer a poor man's copy of European state than Islam.

It doesn't ban music, art or sports lool. Those who say it rely on Wahhabi/Salafi doctrines and hadiths whose chains of narrations are questionable. You only need these copes like music and art to give meaning to your life in western society which has ripped meaning apart from life ever since the death of the Christian God. You've probably never even met a (non-secular) muslim or visited muslim countries, or even read a book about Islam from a non-orientalist author.

Islamic civilization was completely impotent when it comes to culture, it never created anything in terms of art or music. The aesthetics of Islam itself are pretty boring too. If the world turned Muslim that would pretty much be the death of creativity.

Christians mog most muslims on average because they're white not because they're Christian - which is a middle eastern religion you had to take and call it 'European religion' lol.

The so-called "white race" is just descendants from historic Christendom, which is why non-Christian caucasoids aren't considered white.

If Islam was true religion, why did God make followers of Christianity much more beautiful than Muslims? Why did God punish the followers of the supposedly "true" religion? LOL.

Christians mog Muslims so badly I can't even describe it.

Do you ever address a point made by someone who opposes your argument or do you continue to assert your own without knowing how to defend them? You sound like you've never read a book on Islam written by a Muslim or someone you disagree with. Only low IQ cucks with little convictions about their beliefs do this.

By the way, some high-IQ muslims may consider you fertile for converting to Islam, because most of your criticism of it is so applicable to Christianity itself lol.

European civilization goes from Greeks and Romans to Christendom. This civilization was the most advanced on the world since the Greek times and also the ONLY worthy civilization that the world ever produced. The rest of the world was always useless, boring, cucked, weak. Which is why Europeans conquered the rest of the world numerous times with very small armies, like Alexander and later Romans

Why was there an a 1000+ year gap from the Roman age to 'European Civilization'? European isn't just a geographical area. North Africa/Middle East were part of those civilizations and they borrowed heavily from Ancient Egyptians, Babylonians and Indians. Again, you've not answered how Plato owed a lot to the Greeks. Pythagoras as well respected the mathematicians of Ancient Egypt and read a lot of their works. Also, you forgot how Greeks were owned by the Persians several times before Alexander.

Crusaders in outremer were just a small army yet they conquered huge territories in the heart of Muslim civilization and beat armies that were much bigger than them all the time. But this expansion was never even the point of European civilization.

Lmao they conquered a tine bit of land in Middle east and most of that was due to the fact that Muslims were fighting themselves - same case with the Spanish "reconquest" - another backward, unenlightened people who stoles the riches of another civilization.

Mongols lost easily when they encountered European Christians yet Muslims couldn't stop them.
Muslims were the first to stop the Mongols expansion at Ain Jalut. Get your facts right.

From 19th century on the West dominates the world and literally all the cultures had to adapt to the West, for better or for worse. Even China for example became communist which is a Western ideology. Japan copies Western degeneracy etc.

It doesn't matter how you hate them, the fact is that theocratic political Islam failed completely. Muslims live in secular states modeled after European nation-states. JFL they prefer a poor man's copy of European state than Islam.

Yeah. It wasn't the West per se. It was non-westerner who became so cucked they tried to imitate the West. Now they know that material progress and western (Jewish) ideologies do not go hand-in-hand. The people at the bottom know this, the ruling elites and pseudo-intellectual vanguards are the ones who worship the West. Even those who heralded this new age acknowledge the West is facing it's greatest crisis in this century (Francis Fukuyama).

Islamic civilization was completely impotent when it comes to culture, it never created anything in terms of art or music. The aesthetics of Islam itself are pretty boring too. If the world turned Muslim that would pretty much be the death of creativity.

It's not my fault you haven't travelled and visited other peoples and countries. Calligraphy, paintings and architecture were the best the world had seen - tf you talking about?! Obviously they didn't have to resort to 'pictures' to give meaning in a meaningless world like most Renaissance and post-Renaissance Art. Islamic Art was in the homes, rugs, chairs, beds, buildings, clothes of people - it wasn't created on a blank canvas lol. Music was highly exalted by Sufis and if you visit most non-Arab muslim countries they have their own forms of music. Obviously the only thing that constitutes 'music' in your mind is some rave where whores are twerking. Yes Islam bans that shit.

The so-called "white race" is just descendants from historic Christendom, which is why non-Christian caucasoids aren't considered white.
If Islam was true religion, why did God make followers of Christianity much more beautiful than Muslims? Why did God punish the followers of the supposedly "true" religion? LOL.

Christians mog Muslims so badly I can't even describe it.

Lmao at tying race to faith. Typical Jewish thinking.

On a side note, you've obviously not met by my 6'3 Bosniak Muslim friend Tarik Chadvic.

Those twitter replies were annoying. Just a bunch of “i’M aN aThEiSt GoD dOeSn’T eXiSt i aM sO kEwL aNd sPeCiAL pLz GiVe mE aTtEnTiOn”. Most people who criticize Islam or renounce their faith in Islam are ignorant and believe whatever the internet says about Islam

Why was there an a 1000+ year gap from the Roman age to 'European Civilization'? European isn't just a geographical area. North Africa/Middle East were part of those civilizations and they borrowed heavily from Ancient Egyptians, Babylonians and Indians. Again, you've not answered how Plato owed a lot to the Greeks. Pythagoras as well respected the mathematicians of Ancient Egypt and read a lot of their works. Also, you forgot how Greeks were owned by the Persians several times before Alexander.

There was no gap. Roman civilization never discontinued. As for ancient Egypt they were cucks just like Persians who were humiliated by the Greeks despite vastly outnumbering them. They couldn't even beat 300 Spartans with their entire army JFL. All these non-European civilizations were weak and matriarchal in nature. Westerners were tough semi-barbarians.

Lmao they conquered a tine bit of land in Middle east and most of that was due to the fact that Muslims were fighting themselves - same case with the Spanish "reconquest" - another backward, unenlightened people who stoles the riches of another civilization.

Christians were fighting among themselves too and crusades were never that important for Europeans. The fact remains that in the battles of the crusades, the crusaders were winning against vastly bigger Muslim armies all the time. The same goes in Spain where Muslims were humiliated by Christians Chads. Reconquista was a Chad uprising.

Muslims were the first to stop the Mongols expansion at Ain Jalut. Get your facts right.

Mongols conquered a lot of Muslim land, they didn't manage to conquer any Catholic land. Mongols ended completely humiliated in Hungary and Poland and had to leave.

Yeah. It wasn't the West per se. It was non-westerner who became so cucked they tried to imitate the West. Now they know that material progress and western (Jewish) ideologies do not go hand-in-hand. The people at the bottom know this, the ruling elites and pseudo-intellectual vanguards are the ones who worship the West. Even those who heralded this new age acknowledge the West is facing it's greatest crisis in this century (Francis Fukuyama).

That's because the West abandoned Christianity. It only shows that Christianity is so important and true religion. No one supports the current West here.

It's not my fault you haven't travelled and visited other peoples and countries. Calligraphy, paintings and architecture were the best the world had seen - tf you talking about?! Obviously they didn't have to resort to 'pictures' to give meaning in a meaningless world like most Renaissance and post-Renaissance Art. Islamic Art was in the homes, rugs, chairs, beds, buildings, clothes of people - it wasn't created on a blank canvas lol. Music was highly exalted by Sufis and if you visit most non-Arab muslim countries they have their own forms of music. Obviously the only thing that constitutes 'music' in your mind is some rave where whores are twerking. Yes Islam bans that shit.

I did visit several North African countries. Music of European civilization = Gregorian chants, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner, Verdi etc.

Obviously Islam has some fine art and culture where it is allowed to be creative. But it bans too many things in my opinion, it reminds me of protestants who were against art as well and wanted everyone to be minimalistic. For example Protestant countries have much worse architecture than Catholic ones because of that. To me Muslims look just like another version of Protestants. I dont' really see much difference other that they're more collectivist.

Lmao at tying race to faith. Typical Jewish thinking.

On a side note, you've obviously not met by my 6'3 Bosniak Muslim friend Tarik Chadvic.

View attachment 176102

Christians mog Muslims from Antioch to Antarctica in terms of looks. Also women too. Just look at Christian stacies and compare them to average Muslim women. JFL. Christians are moggers.

Even Arab Muslims admitted how better looking Europeans were, there was one Arab author who in 10th century described how badly Vikings mogged them. Also during crusades crusaders were described as moggers.

Last edited:
Lmao Islam criticized both the 'worldliness' and materialistic nature of Judaism and the 'other-worldly' cuckedness slave-morality of Christianity. You interpret Islam through modern secular orientalist lenses thinking its reducible to a political ideology - it DOES offer political guidance and promotes a loose structure of governance called a 'caliphate'. Calling Erdogan a Zionist. Lmao are you confusing him for someone else?

Why did God give better technology to non-Muslims? Lmao only a new atheist would ask that. Why did he take it away from non-Muslims and give them better technology for most of the 8th-13th and arguably 14th century? The idea that Europeans who experienced this bullshit called 'Enlightenment' and 'progressed' is the modern bullshit you swallow up. Swallowed it up so much that the West's biggest enemy is itself.

And btw on that note, the only colonial power that destroyed other cultures were your Euro-American colonial powers throughout the 19th and 20th century and to this day as well. Lmao if you think Persians, Indonesians, Nigerians, Bengalis, Indonesians are somehow all 'arabized'. For more than millennia Arabs were basically ruled by Turks LOL!
I really like seeing debates between muslimcels and christiancels. But fuck Allah and fuck you both, religion doesn't make sense, "God's Test" (Duniya) doesn't work. . Every decision you made in this life was not made by you, but from your circumstances. You do not have free will, therefore God's creation is flawed. Think about it, what is this "test" about? What is good and evil, they both don't exist.Then what is the test? Becomming a braindead mule that follows blindly his religion? Is that what God wants? Bunch of brainless sheeps?

JFL at people saying Islam is based and controls women. There are Muslim women in comments congratulating her.

Women are women at the end of the day lol, what did you expect
I really like seeing debates between muslimcels and christiancels. But fuck Allah and fuck you both, religion doesn't make sense, "God's Test" (Duniya) doesn't work. . Every decision you made in this life was not made by you, but from your circumstances. You do not have free will, therefore God's creation is flawed. Think about it, what is this "test" about? What is good and evil, they both don't exist.Then what is the test? Becomming a braindead mule that follows blindly his religion? Is that what God wants? Bunch of brainless sheeps?
God wants his creation to admit that they are his creation, nothing wrong with that.
Btw the majority of the prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) life was complete garbage.

I used to be a cuck exmuslim liberal but it's shit like this that made me become religious (in name only) again.

Want to destroy Islamic culture?

Step 1: Give women rights

Step 2: Create Tinder for muslims

Step 3: Wait 5 years

There was no gap. Roman civilization never discontinued.

I was referring to the intellectual and scientific progress - you can't just make an assertion without evidence. In any case, the Roman Empire fell in around 4/5th century, after that you had the Byzantine (essentially Eastern Roman Empire) but were a far cry from it's historical past. The Byzantines spent centuries in decline and backwardness, internally fraught and in the shade of Islamic empires.

As for ancient Egypt they were cucks just like Persians who were humiliated by the Greeks despite vastly outnumbering them. They couldn't even beat 300 Spartans with their entire army JFL. All these non-European civilizations were weak and matriarchal in nature. Westerners were tough semi-barbarians.

Like I'm saying again, I'm referring to the philosophical and scientific developments made during these periods. Where was the "West"? Simple it didn't even exist. I really couldn't give a fuck about comparing two different civilizations from different time zones and comparing them politicall to see who is more 'based'. JFL. Anyway, lmao at calling Ancient Egyptians cucked and matriarchal.

Christians were fighting among themselves too and crusades were never that important for Europeans. The fact remains that in the battles of the crusades, the crusaders were winning against vastly bigger Muslim armies all the time. The same goes in Spain where Muslims were humiliated by Christians Chads. Reconquista was a Chad uprising.

Killing majority Muslim civilians isn't killing vastly bigger Muslim armies. Muslims were never a majority population in Spain apart from Grenada and Sevillia wtf you talking about.

Mongols conquered a lot of Muslim land, they didn't manage to conquer any Catholic land. Mongols ended completely humiliated in Hungary and Poland and had to leave.

Defeating a small contingent of mongols who were thousands of miles from their base and considered your lands strategically insignificant isn't a 'humiliation. JFL. Obviously they conquered most Muslim lands because that's what they were geographically close to and most Muslims had the most dominant empires around them. Low IQ again.

That's because the West abandoned Christianity. It only shows that Christianity is so important and true religion. No one supports the current West here.

It doesn't show shit.

I did visit several North African countries. Music of European civilization = Gregorian chants, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner, Verdi etc.

Obviously Islam has some fine art and culture where it is allowed to be creative. But it bans too many things in my opinion, it reminds me of protestants who were against art as well and wanted everyone to be minimalistic. For example Protestant countries have much worse architecture than Catholic ones because of that. To me Muslims look just like another version of Protestants. I dont' really see much difference other that they're more collectivist.

You're conflating Muslims with Wahhabis/Salafis (mainly existing in Saudi) and the Hanbali Legal school of thought (which represents less than 2% of Muslims) ignoring other legal traditions which not only allow but enable creativity and Sufis who are by far the majority. After all most Muslims today are only Muslims because of sufi proselytisers (Indonesians, Bengalis, Nigerians)

Christians mog Muslims from Antioch to Antarctica in terms of looks. Also women too. Just look at Christian stacies and compare them to average Muslim women. JFL. Christians are moggers.

Even Arab Muslims admitted how better looking Europeans were, there was one Arab author who in 10th century described how badly Vikings mogged them. Also during crusades crusaders were described as moggers.

I know whites mog non-whites on average. I just said it's nothing to do with Christianity. JFL.

I really like seeing debates between muslimcels and christiancels.

You know what? I could probably agree with this guy than disagree on a lot of issues.

The main enemies of all religious people are the secularists and materialists that dominate the modern world. The problem is, is that there are a lot of Salafi/Wahhabi Muslims and white supremacist Christians (like this guy) who just want to discredit other religions, while the modern, 'progressive' world order cucks every religion.
Want to destroy Islamic culture?

Step 1: Give women rights

Step 2: Create Tinder for muslims

Step 3: Wait 5 years

Step 1: Done many years ago

Step 2: Already done ("Minder" and "Muzmatch")

Step 3: Too early. A lot of Islamist bros still out there. Western ideas are slowly creeping in. Muslim world will be provide much resistance than Christianity ever did. All I can hope is that there are some legit thinkers out there who can intellectually destroy and/or coopt western progress just like China (to some extent) and Japan (to a lesser extent) have done.

Last edited:
Did god make the Zabbaleen ugly because they follow the wrong type of Christianity?

Mongols lost easily when they encountered European Christians yet Muslims couldn't stop them.
:lul: Holy shit at this cumskin cope. The only reason the Mongols didn't ravage the entire of Europe is because they were all ordered to return to Mongolia to attend a royal funeral. Islamic people have repeatedly defended their kingdoms from the Mongol invaders. The Delhi Sultanate - the predecessors to the Mughal Empire - is a great example of perhaps the only country capable of doing so.

1) when did good looks become the parameters for which religion is true? where in the bible does it say "we're the true religion because we're good looking"? this comes off as extreme alt-right coping

2) islam isn't a race, there's browns, blacks, whites, asians, arabs and so on, all varying with looks.

3) you'd probably be one those people who would have participated in the white-washing of jesus seeing your parameter of the "true religion" is good looks, and you guys would only be comfortable with christianity if jesus looked white (european) with blue eyes lmao

4) and again, point in the bible where it says "this religion is true bc we have white ppl" or gtfo with that jewish supremacist logic

speaking of the jews, can't they make the claim that they're the true religion because how they're "God's chosen people", and how it must be true seeing how much zionism controls the west, politics, and stuff like that? or how ashkenazi jews have high iq?

your parameters for the "true religion" is laughably superficial

Last edited:
:lul: Holy shit at this cumskin cope. The only reason the Mongols didn't ravage the entire of Europe is because they were all ordered to return to Mongolia to attend a royal funeral. Islamic people have repeatedly defended their kingdoms from the Mongol invaders. The Delhi Sultanate - the predecessors to the Mughal Empire - is a great example of perhaps the only country capable of doing so.

Mongols lost in Hungary in Poland, they had no answer for European army technology and tactics once those two Eastern Euro kingdoms started using Western type of army and mercenaries. They were easily annihilated by a Christian army which suffered barely any casualties and those were the shit-tier armies (for European standards) of Hungary and Poland that barely employed the elite European soldiers.

Look at the differences in army sizes and casualties JFL at Mongols they were absolutely pathetic. Any type of Mongol army would be easily annihilated by the strongest Western European armies at that time.

1) when did good looks become the parameters for which religion is true? where in the bible does it say "we're the true religion because we're good looking"? this comes off as extreme alt-right coping

2) islam isn't a race, there's browns, blacks, whites, asians, arabs and so on, all varying with looks.

3) you'd probably be one those people who would have participated in the white-washing of jesus seeing your parameter of the "true religion" is good looks, and you guys would only be comfortable with christianity if jesus looked white (european) with blue eyes lmao

4) and again, point in the bible where it says "this religion is true bc we have white ppl" or gtfo with that jewish supremacist logic

speaking of the jews, can't they make the claim that they're the true religion because how they're "God's chosen people", and how it must be true seeing how much zionism controls the west, politics, and stuff like that? or how ashkenazi jews have high iq?

your parameters for the "true religion" is laughably superficial

You're salty because Christians mog you from Jerusalem to Bucaramanga.

You're salty because Christians mog you from Jerusalem to Bucaramanga.
BiodegradableGiganticBass size restricted

and you're low iq for basing the parameters of the "true religion" on something as superficial and laughable as what race follows the religion

of which the ethnic jews would have a stronger argument with because they claim they're "God's chosen people", whilst you can't back up your laughable parameters with your own book

Last edited:
and you're low iq for basing the parameters of the "true religion" on something as superficial and laughable as what race follows the religion

Muslims are the ones who are white worshippers. Muslim women want white men. It was proven numerous times here. I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy.

of which the ethnic jews would have a stronger argument with because they claim they're "God's chosen people", whilst you can't back up your laughable parameters with your own book

They're no longer God's chosen people in Christianity, it's explicitiely stated. I don't care what they claim.

They're no longer God's chosen people in Christianity, it's explicitiely stated. I don't care what they claim.
what im saying is that they've actually got a theological backing for their racial superiority claim, whilst you don't. again, prove from your book that something as superficial as skin colour is a valid basis for proving your religion "right" or gtfo with your jew-like logic

what im saying is that they've actually got a theological backing for their racial superiority claim, whilst you don't. again, prove from your book that something as superficial as skin colour is a valid basis for proving your religion "right" or gtfo with your jew-like logic

Because Christianity was never about racial superiority and I never said anything arguing for any 'racial' superiority of Christians (who aren't even a race and many aren't white). I just find it funny because Muslims are so obsessed with marriage and sex but Christians mog them in terms of looks on average and could get women easier, but Christianity is actually a pro-volcel religion.

Muslims are the ones who are white worshippers. Muslim women want white men. It was proven numerous times here. I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy.

I'm with you on Whites on average better looking than Muslims (exclusing Bosnians, Circassians and other white Muslims).But Arab berber women mog the shit out of white women. Likewise, Iranians, Afghani and very light pakis as well. The problem is they are kept wrapped up so you don't see them.

In any case, basing a true religion on how good looking its followers are is retarded cope. You're a incel, so by your own premises your God hates you.

I'm with you on Whites on average better looking than Muslims (exclusing Bosnians, Circassians and other white Muslims).But Arab berber women mog the shit out of white women. Likewise, Iranians, Afghani and very light pakis as well. The problem is they are kept wrapped up so you don't see them.

JFL keep coping. Also Bosnians and Circassians aren't white lmao. White = Germanic.

JFL keep coping. Also Bosnians and Circassians aren't white lmao. White = Germanic.

Bosnians are ones of the tallest people in the world, they mog nearly all whites in the world when it comes to height. They're up there with the dutch, if not taller.

Western degeneracy will taint the whole world soon.

Bosnians are ones of the tallest people in the world, they mog nearly all whites in the world when it comes to height. They're up there with the dutch, if not taller.

Only 50% of Bosnians are Muslims btw.