Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel thread: Has the slow holiday season officially begun for you guys?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Usually its the week before thanksgiving but I feel that its begun early this year with people staying inside and still choosing not to work.

There are some people doing some holiday shopping already but in general, it just looks dead out there.

I know that there are couples out there enjoying their company together or hanging out with friends and family.

Meanwhile I rot here and I am drinking myself to death as usual...

Dead? Wouldn't the holiday season mean lots of hustle and bustle? Silver bells and lights and holiday shopping and festive designs and flavors on all your favorite snacks?

Yeah, I saw Christmas stuff at the shops yesterday

Dead? Wouldn't the holiday season mean lots of hustle and bustle? Silver bells and lights and holiday shopping and festive designs and flavors on all your favorite snacks?
Yea but outside of the brief shopping and dining hours it just looks completely dead out there. Not much people working as people have traveled home. And there isn't as much traffic.

I haven't left my house in almost a month, so I don't know

Yes, I see retarded Christmas trees in the windows of dorms on campus and at the starbucks.

Yes, the malls are still empty, because everyone is broke after paying for expensive gasoline and food. I don't plan on buying the foids in my family anything, except for my mother of course.

Yea but outside of the brief shopping and dining hours it just looks completely dead out there. Not much people working as people have traveled home. And there isn't as much traffic.

So what time of year is your city busy?

I haven't left my house in almost a month, so I don't know

What's your avatar from?

Usually its the week before thanksgiving but I feel that its begun early this year with people staying inside and still choosing not to work.

There are some people doing some holiday shopping already but in general, it just looks dead out there.

I know that there are couples out there enjoying their company together or hanging out with friends and family.

Meanwhile I rot here and I am drinking myself to death as usual...
No, my retarded school don’t end

its more of the season of anger for me. i am a Christian and detest these normtard scum appropriating my holidays into atheistic celebrations of mass consumption

People are broke. Where?
Highway was packed all the way into Boston today at 12:00.
People are out doing something

All it means is I get to steal pizza from the christmas family gathering and play chess w/ my cool cousin when his fam visits rotting grandma once a year.

Christmas season has been and always will be a happy and nostalgic time for me, foids have absolutely 0 bearing on it. :feelzez: